11

Chapter 11

Song Xi was not calm: "They hide from you??? "

Wood Spiritual Qi and Water Spiritual Qi are the two mildest of the five element Spiritual Qi, and they are also the best to absorb, basically no matter what qualifications, they can absorb these two Spiritual Qi.

Even if the spirit roots do not match, it is only a matter of how fast or slow the absorption is.

The five elements live together, and the metal spirit root that Song Xi knows is the least pleasing to Mu Lingqi, and it will not let Mu Lingqi dodge.

Song Li said that Mu Lingqi was hiding from her???

Song Li's eyelids widened, and she woke up from the settling with a puzzled expression: "Little sister, those green points of light seem to be afraid of me, and it is useless for me to recite the mantra."

Song Xi waved his hand: "You let me think."

She simply sat on the ground, propped her head and began to flip through the ancient books in her head.

At that time, the spiritual energy of heaven and earth decreased, and the ancient jade Jian of the sect also showed signs of dissipating, when Song Xi was still young, Master took precautions and asked her to memorize all those ancient books in case they were lost in the future.

Sure enough, after entering the era of the last law, the words on the ancient jade tablets disappeared inexplicably.

Many of the contents written in the book, Song Xi actually does not remember much, and there are many that she does not understand, but she stores it in her mind, as if saving the information into a U disk, and then turning it out to check it when needed.

As she recalled, images came to mind, of books spread out, each of which remained as it was when she had written them down.

Sometimes, the books are placed on the cases by the window, the wooden cases are covered with the vicissitudes of the years, the sunlight climbs up the yellowed pages little by little, the books are half light and half dark, there are fine undulating dust particles in the light, and time seems to slow down.

Sometimes, it is on the stone table in the courtyard, the small round table is green and moist, and in the middle of summer, the arm is next to it, which is cool and pleasant, and the heat is completely gone.

Once the snow falls, a few red plums will fall on the snow on the table, burning like fire.

The book in the picture is turned open by an invisible hand, the pages are windless and automatic, and countless words come into view.

Song Xi quickly screened the content of the text, and finally, in a corner jade Jane, he found such a text.

Those who are born with a sword body, rather straight than bent, sharp, are born generals, if they grow up, they can command ten thousand swords in the world, and they are unrivaled in the same realm.

Those with this physique practice kendo with half the effort, and those who ascend are nine times out of ten.

However, the innate sword body can only absorb the golden aura, and the path of cultivation must be sharpened more to become a talent. Otherwise, there is a risk of being rigid and easy to break.

Song Xi raised his head abruptly, "It turned out to be a natural sword body..."

Song Li's eyebrows were a little worried, and his lips were lightly pursed, and he asked nervously: "Little sister, can't I cultivate immortals?"