125

Chapter 125

Song Xi only felt that his eyes were dark, as if he had fallen into a tunnel, and all around was darkness, and in this darkness, there were occasionally bright spots like several stars.

That point of light appeared quickly, disappeared quickly, and always disappeared in a flash.

Song Xi heard countless sounds of time in her ears, which echoed loudly in her ears, repeating continuously.

She kept falling, and it seemed to be cycling for a period of time, and those stars that crossed by kept appearing beside her.

Occasionally a gust of wind blew in the tunnel, coming out of nowhere, blowing her towards the fleeting stars.

When approaching a star, a suction force came from inside, dragging her down.

Song Xi was still stepping on the starship at her feet, she tried hard to stabilize the starship, did not resist the gravitational force, and even the starship with people fell into the star.

A white light cut through his eyes, Song Xi subconsciously narrowed his eyes, and when he opened his eyes again, the scene in front of him suddenly changed.

Looking up is the blue sky, white clouds around you, and when you look down, you can see a very familiar blue planet below, with mountains, rivers, lakes and seas on display, quietly spinning.

Li Zhibo flashed out from the starship, looked at the beautiful sphere below, and asked Song Xi in surprise: "Master, didn't we fall into the time void?" Where is this?

Song Xi looked at the slowly rotating blue sphere, her expression was slightly distracted, and she slowly said: "We have come out of the space-time hole, if the guess is correct, this should be another space-time."

The next moment, Xu Jia walked out of the starship excitedly, looked at the blue planet below, and his eyes turned red: "This is the blue star!" It must be Blue Star! This

is her home, her haunted hometown, and she will never forget it.

"Blue Star? The planet where humanity first originated? "Li Zhibo also knows about Blue Star, which is recorded in the history of the Federation.

At the beginning, there were frequent wars on the blue star, and the blue star environment was destroyed, in order to better survive, human beings went to space to find a new home.

In the end, Blue Star was completely reduced to a waste star and was left behind by humans.

However, on the genealogy of the Zhong family, there is another record of human migration.

In fact, the reason why Blue Star broke out in the first place was because of the visit of the hunters.

Safaris came to Blue Star, and at the same time brought countless high-end technologies that are not worth mentioning to Rangers, but are priceless in the eyes of humans.

In order to compete for the favor of hunters, human countries have acquired these technologies, resulting in disputes and wars.

At the same time, the souls of those who died in the war were devoured by the rangers.

Finally, because China has the largest population, the hunters believe that the country can breed more food for themselves, so they give the most important technologies such as wormhole machines and starship construction to the Chinese.

At the beginning, these technologies were in the hands of the Zhong family, but no matter how strong the Zhong family was, it was impossible to swallow this big piece of cake alone.