67

Chapter 67

The Qian family's gazes all shifted and looked at him closely.

Song Mingli, who originally had a heavy and depressed face when he spoke, now gave birth to a ray of light in his old and sharp eyes, like a swaying fire, even if it was beaten by the wind and rain, it was never extinguished.

"We human beings never succumb to fate. Even the seven major families have their own choices.

"The Zhong family is their most loyal dog, and they have received the most benefits, and those who are unwilling to submit to them will be expelled from the top of power one by one, just like the current Song family."

"Since Qian Jin became the head of the family, it seems that he has plans to break away from the alliance of the seven major families, and this time, I think it is the lesson given to him above."

"The Lan family betrayed the Federation in the early years, and now it only exists in name only."

"And the Xu family... The short life of the successive heads of the Xu family is also related to them. Song Mingli did not elaborate on the relationship, and did not seem to disclose too much.

"What about the Yue people?" Song Xi asked.

As far as she knew, the Yue family also held great power, and merged with the Zhong family as two mountains of the federation.

Song Mingli shook his head: "I don't know the situation of the Yue family, they haven't taken the initiative to do anything, but the ghost clan unexpectedly got close to them."

"For thousands of years, the seven great families have not found any way to resist them?"

"Originally, there was hope, and we humans were also looking for a way to evolve, but the emergence of genetic agents completely shattered the path of evolution."

Song Xi said: "So it is."

Song Mingli said hatefully: "The Zhong family, willing to be a lackey of the ghost race, betraying all mankind for the sake of power. They are the culprits of this accident! Hearing

this, Yuan Bao was relieved.

He thought that those billions of lives, those blood debts, were caused by his own family.

Even if he didn't know it before, he still couldn't stop feeling guilty.

At this moment, knowing that this matter had nothing to do with the Qian family, and their Qian family was also a victim, he breathed a heavy sigh of relief in his heart, and his face also showed a trace of fear for the rest of his life after the disaster.

There is nothing to say here, Song Mingli knows everything.

He looked around and was surprised to find that the people inside the spacecraft did not seem to be desperate for this?

There was anger, shock, and loss of concentration on their faces, but they were not devastated.

This is very different from what Song Mingli imagined, when he learned the truth, he was depressed for a long time.

He wanted to resist but couldn't do anything, he wanted to do something, only to find himself acting like a mayfly shaking a tree. After all these years, the only thing he could do was to harass the federal army and snatch the treasures they sent to the ghost race.

In the face of the absolute strength gap, people often do not have the heart to resist, but will completely surrender and become numb and decadent.

But in this spaceship, he did not see such a situation.