123

Chapter 123

Song Xi stayed in the Orc Empire for five years, and after five years, the group was ready to go back.

Since the Orc Empire does not have aura, it is impossible to build a teleportation array here. They must again spend more than twenty years crossing this long distance to reach the Human Federation.

Moreover, it should also be considered that the distance between the two sides is too far, and perhaps even if a teleportation array is built, there is no way to teleport.

Even wormholes can only be crossed for short distances, and there is no shortcut to a long distance voyage like the Human Federation to the Orc Empire.

Perhaps when their civilization level is a little higher, they can develop long-distance space-time migration technology.

When I came, there was only one starship with five people, but when I returned, it was a whole fleet.

The fleet is carrying hundreds of the best and brave warriors of the Orc Empire, as well as a group of top scientists, and the rest are escorts.

Since the two sides want to establish diplomatic relations, they must naturally have sincerity.

The orc race is quite straightforward, and what they promise will not be reversed, let alone adulterated.

The arrival of Song Xi brought a new life to their orc empire, and in the past few years, the orc empire has no more beastly orcs, and their little princess highness, because of the contract with Li Zhibo also got the inheritance of the beast god.

It turns out that the inheritance of the beast gods is indeed very powerful, not only can greatly enhance their strength, but also extend the life of the orcs.

For Song Xi's arrival, the entire orc empire was grateful, and they would naturally return the favor.

I have to say that this is indeed a cute race.

In the eyes of countless people in the Orc Empire, the huge fleet slowly set sail and sailed into space.

Song Xi and they were still driving the blue starship when they came, and several people stood in the cockpit, raising their hands to say goodbye to everyone behind them.

Their images were cast in the sky of the Orc Empire at this moment, and the orcs looked at these human powerhouses and waved their hands in unison.

"Sect Master Song, you must come as a guest again!"

"Welcome back!"

"We orcs and humans are friends forever!"

The starship gradually sailed out of the Orc Empire, slid out of the galaxy, and the last image that came back disappeared.

At this moment, a small panther suddenly appeared in the cockpit where Song Xi was, and it came quietly, as if it appeared out of thin air.

Ariel, the little princess of the Orc Empire who accompanied her, glared at her: "Lord Beast God! Ariel

is a snow leopard in the prototype, but unlike her brother Cecil's tough and heroic, she gives the illusion of a soft and cute kitten.

In human form, she has beautiful blue eyes, and the ears on her head are also round and hairy, unlike Cecil, who are pointed and long, like a wolf.

Her face is also round, her skin is white and tender, and she is cute like a doll.

Li Zhibo has been a loner for decades, never opened his mind, and his mind is full of refining tools, but when he came here and met Ariel, he actually had a spring heart and liked people.