59

Chapter 59

He took off his Starnet helmet and pushed open the door still thinking, who would knock on his door so late?

As soon as the door opened, the girl's delicate face came into view.

"Song Li?"

The girl's clear eyes looked straight over: "X is you, right?" The

red-haired boy was stunned, and subconsciously wanted to say no, but he reacted quickly and quickly shook his head: "What are you saying, I don't understand." The

tone was dazed, the expression was puzzled, and he pretended to be quite similar.

Song Li looked at him seriously, this was the first time she looked at this person with such a focused gaze.

Even if the two live under the same roof, or even the room is next door, attending a class, they do not have much intersection.

Song Li seems to have a natural distance from this entire school, she never takes the initiative to talk to people, although she will respond when someone talks to her.

After that battle with Zhong Chaohan, many circles showed their intention to accept her, but Song Li did not join any of them.

Among the six people in Taishangzong, only she was in the Federal Military Academy.

Song Li believes that he is not a person of the same world as the children of the surrounding families, especially the Federal Military Academy is the territory of the Zhong family. She draws an invisible dividing line between herself and others, not paying attention, not communicating.

Yue Ren Xuanjun was originally outside the dividing line.

It wasn't until she saw the familiar red hair on the field of confrontation. At first there were just some doubts. When he spoke, Song Li was completely affirmed.

Except for Yue Ren Xuanjun, no one spoke like that.

Strangely, knowing that Yue Ren Xuanjun was fighting against X in the arena, Song Li was not surprised.

It was as if no matter what this person did, she wouldn't find it strange.

Or to put it another way, Yue Ren Xuanjun was originally a surprise weirdo in her impression.

"I know, it's you." Song Li said affirmatively.

Yue Ren Xuanjun was silent for a moment, meeting the girl's unblinking eyes, his eyes fluttered, the tips of his ears were slightly red, and he muttered lowly: "Okay, it's me."

He looked at her: "What are you going to do?" It wouldn't be revenge, would it? Yue

Ren Xuanjun is not stupid, he has already understood, in the battle just now, the first to fight for the first is probably Song Li.

Song Li shook his head: "No, let's fight again!"

Her eyes were bright, as if they were full of stars, burning with fighting spirit.

Yueren Xuanjun looked at her blankly, he obviously wanted to refuse, he didn't want to be so tired, he just wanted to be an unmotivated salted fish, and he didn't want to become stronger at all.

However, looking at the girl's shining eyes, the words full of reluctance stuck in her throat, and she couldn't spit it out.

Just like Fang Cai, he obviously wanted to deny it, but inexplicably did not want to lie to her and admitted it.

"Fight or not?" The girl frowned slightly, as if she was a little impatient.

Yue Ren Xuanjun suspected that once he opened his mouth to say no, she could immediately turn around and leave, and she would not look at him as always.