96

Chapter 96

The ranger was extremely surprised, it did not expect to meet such a powerful opponent in the Human Federation.

Has human civilization been discovered by other cosmic civilizations?

They want to compete with it for control of human civilization?

No wonder it thinks so, it really doesn't believe that humans can have such great power.

These people can't even release their spiritual power, so how can they let the spiritual body separate from the physical body?

So it rightly thinks that the girl standing opposite it can never be a human, but a visitor from another alien planet.

Song Xi: [Who do you think I am?] Safari

: [What do you want?] Want this civilization? We can discuss, I don't like pointless struggles.

Song Xi: [No need to discuss. The

Ranger was a little annoyed, its thinking was simple, perhaps because everyone in the entire Ranger civilization used spirit bodies to communicate, its words were particularly straightforward.

Hunter: [I have three affiliated civilizations, as long as you tell me which civilization you are from, I will give you the human civilization.]

Song Xi's face condensed, he no longer answered, and quickly rushed over with a wave of his long sword.

Her figure streaked through the air, as fast as a ray of light, and instantly appeared in front of the ranger. The Red Plum Sword flashed with silver light, piercing the chest of the ranger with lightning speed.

The ranger didn't expect her to start fighting without saying a word, and she didn't react for a while, until she was stabbed by that strange cold weapon, and she exhaled in pain.

It took a few steps back, raised a hand to cover its chest, and suddenly realized that it was injured!

A hole appeared in the place where the sword stabbed, and the countless spiritual energy in its body gradually escaped outward, and those energies flashed with bits and pieces of light, slowly floating into the air, turning into flowing fireflies and scattering.

The Ranger never thought it would get hurt!

It tried to repair that wound, but to no avail.

The Ranger civilization is a third-level civilization in the universe, and their race is very famous, and the reason is that the Ranger has a long life that is almost immortal and a body that is immune to most attacks.

Neither mecha warships nor powerful artillery lasers can harm them.

Such a unique race, technology and its own strength are at the upper level of the universe, and it is a well-deserved hegemon in the third spiral arm region of the galaxy.

It has not been injured for many, many, many years, and in its long memory, it has been respected, feared, and surrendered by countless living beings.

Today, it tastes pain for the second time.

The Ranger screamed, and the violent spiritual waves quickly spread around, and its white body began to grow and expand, as large as a mecha giant.

It was suspended in the air, and with a wave of its hand, its arm turned into countless long spiritual tentacles, quickly attacking Song Xi.

[You make me angry, whoever you are, when I eat you, I will crush your civilization.]

Song Xilang laughed: [Then it depends on whether you have this ability.] When