16

Chapter 16 (1)

He placed the little robot on the ground, and the little robot walked a few steps steadily with small feet.

"Rich, upright."

The little robot brushed and stood up straight.

"It's okay, it's not bad." The boy breathed a sigh of relief.

Nan Xun was curious: "It's called rich? Seeing the young man looking at herself, she pointed to the ingot, and tensed the corners of her mouth to prevent it from rising, "This is the ingot, the money ingot." There

is money, ingots.

Song Li couldn't help but laugh.

Yuan Bao has always had a good temper, and said with a smile: "My father said that this name is auspicious, attracting wealth into treasure." The

young man nodded vigorously, and his tone was very agreeable: "That's right, having money is my lifelong dream!" Brother, your name is so good! Originally, I wanted to change my name to Rich, but my father didn't let me die, and he almost broke my leg!

Song Xi raised his eyebrows and asked, "Then what is your name?" The

young man wrinkled his eyes and nose, and said with a little disgust on his face: "My name is Li Zhibo, and my parents say that this name is cultured when they hear it."

Nan Xun interjected: "It's really quite literate, don't you think you're admitted to university?" It

is also the three most difficult universities in the Federation, and the No. 4 star is only those three universities, so it is called the college star, and it is a place that all students look forward to.

The young man was stunned for a moment, and asked rhetorically: "Then you said that if I change my name to rich, does it prove that I will definitely be rich in the future?"

Nan Xun suddenly said: "Very likely." Seeing

that the two got together and seemed to be planning to discuss the impact of names on people, Yuan Bao gently reminded: "Let's not get in the way here, let's go to the cabin, and if there is anything to say, we will talk about it on the road."

"Yes, yes, yes." Li Zhibo quickly pulled up the suitcase, lifted the bag, and walked forward with a large bag and a small bag, and he didn't care about talking to Nanxun.

The starship cabin has four people, and the ticket that Song Li and Yuan Bao bought together, the four people are naturally divided together. Li Zhibo's cabin was next to them, and after he put down his things, he came to knock on their side of the door.

"The four of you together should be from one school, right?"

Nan Xun opened his mouth as if he wanted to speak, but was picked up by Yuanbao: "No, we have only known each other for a short time, Song Li is from the Federal Military Academy, Song Xi is a science and technology university, and Xiaoxun and I go to a comprehensive university." Song

Xi glanced at Yuanbao without a trace, and a smile crossed his eyes.

I thought that between Yuan Bao and Nanxun, Nanxun bet more feelings, but now it seems that the person who obviously cares more is this boy who seems gentle and gentle and looks like a harmless white bear.

Childhood sweetheart, what a beautiful word.

Li Zhibo didn't notice anything, he looked at Song Xi, only concerned about surprise: "I'm also a big techie!" No wonder you noticed just now that my family is rich, it turns out that we are alumni!