7

Chapter 7

The Star Network was created by the ancestors of the Xu family in conjunction with several other major families, especially the spiritual power training ground, which was independently developed by the Xu family more than 20 years ago.

Xu Xingge is a maintenance staff arranged by the family in the training ground, and his daily work is to troubleshoot faults, monitor the situation in the training ground, and ensure the safety of personnel.

Some people do not know moderation in training, or newcomers who have just entered the training ground experience mental physical attacks for the first time, and they will be injured if they do not pay attention.

Looking at the "Song Family Ancestor" on the screen, as well as the incredible speed of clearing the level, Xu Xingge opened his mouth wide and said in amazement: "It's impossible, how can the training ground be opened?"

His gaze slid down, the second place under the ancestor of the Song family was called "X", X's clearance time was 35 seconds, and the next third place was far from the two, the time was 1 minute and 26 seconds.

Everyone knows that X is a god man in the training ground, there are a total of six levels, and the first place in each level is X, and no one has been able to break the record of X so far.

"Go and see if this ancestor of the Song family has gone to the second level!" Xu Xingge was excited.

There has always been a legend that X is invincible on the Star Network, and when Xu Xingge was still in school, he had to come to the training ground every time he had to train for mental power training sessions, and everyone would aim to catch up with and surpass X God, even if he broke a record.

As a result, almost ten years from his enrollment to graduation, no one has been able to surpass the mysterious X.

Unexpectedly, this god man was actually broken today, if that Song family ancestor continues to clear the customs, he will definitely be able to break other records and pull X off the altar, right?

Thinking of this, Xu Xingge was inexplicably refreshed.

A person next to him reminded: "Lao Xu, wake up, you also know the content of the first level, and you have broken through countless times, I will ask you, do you think it is possible to clear the level in three seconds?"

Xu Xingge's excited brain gradually cooled down: "... It seems to be, so many balls, three seconds, I didn't backtest with the machine so fast before.

"So, go file a fault report."

There is a privacy setting in the training ground, and only after submitting the application report can you see what is happening in the field.

The two currently have no authority, and they can't see the clearance process of the ancestors of the Song family.

Xu Xingge scratched his head, "Oh, good. The

report was quickly submitted, during which Xu Xingge had been paying attention to the clearance records of the ancestors of the Song family, and the background showed that the other party only passed the first level and did not enter the second level.

He couldn't help but be a little disappointed.

This old ancestor of the Song family who suddenly appeared was not the only one who noticed it, there were already several people in the friend group, all asking about this.

[I went to Lao Xu, which pervert is the ancestor of the Song family in the first level, and he cleared the level in 3 seconds? ]