54

Chapter 54

The mist around the light blade is pervasive, and this light blade contains a substance that will freeze at a low temperature for any object that is stabbed.

Since hot weapons are not allowed, then he uses cold weapons.

"Zhong Chaohan fought back!" Someone exclaimed.

The other onlookers breathed a sigh of relief: "He finally fought back, I thought he really couldn't win against Song Li."

In

the crowd, only Yue Ren Xuanjun quietly mentioned his heart.

Living under the same roof, Song Li lived in the room next to him, and Yue Ren Xuanjun knew better than anyone how hard Song Li really tried.

Every morning before dawn, she would get up early to practice ancient martial arts in the courtyard.

What she usually uses is a sword, Yue Ren Xuanjun does not understand ancient martial arts, but he only watches from the side, and he feels that she has practiced very well.

Everyone had rested during the night, and he could still detect the sound of her breathing, which sounded evenly in the next room.

He could tell what kind of breathing sound was awake and what was sleeping.

Once Yue Ren Xuanjun was really curious about when Song Li would sleep at night. He was mentally strong and sensitive to the wind and grass around him, and he kept paying attention to the movements next door that night, but waited until the next morning, when Song Li got up to practice the sword, and did not wait for her to fall asleep.

In other words, Song Li often practiced all night and did not rest all night.

Yue Ren Xuanjun had the illusion of returning to freshman training, when in the desert, Song Li also did not sleep all night, meditated day and night, and only walked a long way to the supply point to get food when he was hungry.

Although Yue Ren Xuanjun disagreed with her approach, he could understand this girl.

He could understand her hard work, her competitive spirit, her hard work and tenacity.

Even he began to pay unconscious attention to her, when she got up, when she went to sleep, where she went, and with whom she spoke to what.

His eyes subconsciously followed her, gradually attracted by the back that was always straight whenever he looked.

Anything on Zhong Chaohan's mecha is not ordinary, even the most basic light blade is much stronger than the school's.

He took up arms, and Song Li is likely to fall into the downwind.

Everyone had this idea in mind, but just a second after Zhong Chaohan drew his light blade, the silver-gray base mech stepped back flexibly and quickly, dodging Zhong Chaohan's unexpected blow.

Immediately afterwards, the inconspicuous basic mech stretched out its arm, and slowly pulled out a red light blade from the right arm with his left hand.

The light blade is a necessary weapon for every mecha, not only he has it, but also Song Li.

No one saw that in the cockpit of the mecha, a smile suddenly appeared on Song Li's expressionless face.

What is a Light Blade? It's a sword.

Is he going to compete with her with a sword?

The girl's eyes were extremely bright, and the moment the light blade appeared, a sword of the same scale appeared in the cockpit.