52

Chapter 52

Nanxun: "This is what you call a good luck charm?" She picked up the coin-like "good luck charm" from the table and looked left and right, "How do you use this thing?"

Li Zhibo scratched his head embarrassedly: "Now it's not called a good luck charm, it's called a luck coin."

Nanxun handed the coin to Song Xi, and Song Xi squeezed it in his hand and looked at it, the coin looked ordinary, the whole was silver-white, with the sun engraved on one side and the moon on the other.

Entering spiritual power into it, the coin suddenly buzzed and flew, and then landed on the table with a click.

The sun is facing up.

Li Zhibo said: "The usage is similar to what Master demonstrated, and when you enter spiritual power, it will be thrown randomly, with the sun side indicating good luck today and the moon side indicating bad luck."

"So amazing? I'm going to try. Nan Xun listened, and quickly took the coin to try it himself.

She enters spiritual power, and the coin is thrown out of the sun.

Ingots also tried, the same solar side.

Song Li also tried it, or the sun side.

Li Zhibo glared: "How are you all lucky?" "He tried it as soon as the coin was made, and he was the moon side.

He did not believe in evil at that time, and tried more than a dozen times in a row, and each time it was the moon.

When Song Xi heard this, his eyebrows inadvertently wrinkled: "It stands to reason that the luck of cultivators will not be too bad, after entering the Dao, qi luck will gradually move closer to us, Li Zhibo is a little abnormal."

What's more, his luck had always been good before, why was his luck so bad all of a sudden?

Li Zhibo panicked: "Master, I won't have any blood and light disasters, right?"

Song Xi looked at his face carefully, and shook his head after a moment: "No."

Her physiognomy is not very good, and she really can't see anything at this time.

At this time, Song Xi suddenly thought that Senior Brother's physiognomy technique was very good.

Senior Brother has woken up.

Thinking of this, a wisp of divine consciousness gently poked the small tree in the depths of the sea.

"Junior sister?" The plum tree shook lightly, making a sound, and the man's voice was clear, as if he had been waiting for a long time.

Song Xi passed on his thoughts: "Senior brother, can you help me give my disciple a look?"

"Naturally, share your vision with me." The gentle male voice said.

"Good." Song Xi promised in his heart, and said to Li Zhibo: "You stand still, I'll ask someone to show you." As

soon as the words fell, her eyes closed, and then opened again.

In an instant, the pair of black eyes that were originally calm with a little coldness suddenly changed.

Song Xi has always felt calm and indifferent, carefully distinguishing and a little cold, but in the blink of an eye, her eyes suddenly became soft, as if covered with a layer of white light gauze, and her gaze fluttered lightly on Li Zhibo's face.

A glance at each other makes people feel like a spring breeze, as if they are in warm spring water.

Those eyes seemed to be no longer hers in an instant.