23

Chapter 23

Spirit washing grass can purify spiritual roots and improve qualifications, which is useful for both people and demons.

Judging by the eyes, this Spirit Washing Grass will ripen tonight.

Song Xi looked at Li Zhibo and sighed from the bottom of his heart: "Li Zhibo, you are really lucky. "Think about the bird on the first day, which Li Zhibo also met in the forest.

Li Zhibo touched his head and smirked: "Huh? I also think that I am lucky, especially after meeting Master, it is getting better and better!

Song Xi said, "But you have to thank Xu Yushu for this calamity today, if it weren't for him, maybe you wouldn't be here now."

Li Zhibo reacted at once: "Yes, I was frightened just now." I'll go and thank him, and he'll be my brother from now on! How to say that old saying, go to the soup and do not give up!

Saying that, he ran to Xu Yushu and muttered something.

Xu Yushu is not a very warm person, but who can resist the warm sun?

Song Xi looked at the figure of the two, the sunny and handsome young man followed Xu Yushu and laid his hand, with an unrejectable enthusiasm and purity, the pale and emaciated teenager pinched the water pipe, his expression seemed to be a little uncomfortable, but he did not refuse out loud.

After Xu Yushu cleaned up the mecha, he did not put the mecha away, but said to Song Xi: "Do you want to leave?"

Song Xi didn't react for a while: "What to go?"

Xu Yushu pursed his lips, seemingly a little embarrassed: "Don't you guys want to take a mecha?" I can't get you into the cockpit, but I can carry you along. "The mecha is large, and it can hold several people with one slap.

After a pause, Xu Yushu added: "I can only walk for a while, it's too cheating to go directly to the finish line, and I can't drive the mecha for a long time." Song

Xi: "..."

She looked at Li Zhibo, is this the power of Sheniu? It was only a long time before Xu Yushu changed his mind, and her apprentice's communication ability was simply amazing.

Although he was very shocked and moved in his heart, Song Xi still refused: "We don't leave, we will leave later in the evening."

Xu Yushu was stunned: "Why?"

Song Xi said, "The reason can't tell you, if you want to go, you can go first."

Xu Yushu didn't want to think about it: "I'm with you." The shadow left by the first two days was too big, and he always felt that as soon as he left, these two people would immediately surpass him and take the first place.

It would be near noon, and they would have to go hungry until half a day in the evening, when they could not reach the first supply point before dark.

However, the three of them did not care about this, so they stopped by the small pool.

There was nothing to do, Song Xi and Li Zhibo meditated and practiced, and Xu Yushu asked curiously: "You guys are?"

Song Xi said: "Cultivation, I am the Song family, cultivating the ancient martial arts of the

Song family."

Xu Yushu said: "It turns out that Gu Wu cultivates like this. The

two practiced, Xu Yushu was a little bored alone, but unfortunately he couldn't go to the star network here, and he couldn't go to the training ground, otherwise he would also go to the training ground to train.