136

Chapter 136

The blue spacecraft slowly lifted off and flew away towards outer space in the eyes of all the people of Blue Star.

The voyage time was not long, and after Song Xi's strength improved, he was able to build a stable space-time tunnel around his body, and directly take the space tunnel to cross long-distance space.

In the past, she also had to teleport, that is, a wormhole step by section, but now she can build a wormhole around her at any time, connecting to wherever she wants.

Even in her space-time tunnel, time is at her disposal.

In other words, she can completely stand still in time on the spacecraft, and when she arrives at Star 5, a month has passed in the outside world, and the people on the spacecraft will only feel that a moment has passed.

However, Song Xi did not do this, and the Blue Star people have not experienced the shuttle wormhole, which may be a novel experience that cannot be missed.

The spacecraft sailed in the space-time tunnel for a month, and after January, the spacecraft drilled out of the tunnel exit, and what appeared in front of everyone was a snow-white planet wrapped in mist.

"Is this the planet we will live on in the future?"

"The atmosphere of this planet is too thick, right? Is it really suitable for human survival?

Some couldn't help but question.

After all, everyone knows that the conditions for life are harsh, and the thickness of the atmosphere, gravity, the position of the star, and a series of other factors have a huge impact on the environment on the planet.

Many times just a small error can cause the death of life on the planet.

Song Xi explained in a loud voice: "Don't worry, the white mist on the planet is not the atmosphere, it is only the embodiment of spiritual power, it will not affect the light and temperature of the ground. Hearing

her say this, the people on the spaceship relaxed one after another.

Song Xi let the spacecraft stay in space for a while, but also to let these Blue Star people see what their home will look like in the future.

If nothing else, they will develop the technology to fly out of the planet on their own, at least decades later.

After that, Song Xi let the spacecraft fly to Star 5 and land inside Star 5.

As soon as the spacecraft landed on the planet and broke away from the atmosphere, many people inside the spacecraft grew their mouths in amazement.

This planet is so beautiful!

You can't see a trace of its beauty from the outside, and you can only appreciate it by going deep into it.

The sky is full of colorful auroras, dreamy and magnificent. After Song Xi's explanation, these people knew that it was not a laser, but a spectacle formed by the halo emitted by the five elements of spiritual energy colliding and merging with each other.

Under the aurora, are all kinds of magical birds and beasts, birds alone, people see more than a dozen with the naked eye, most of the animals living on this planet are huge, colorful, strange shapes, and ancient myths and legends of exotic beasts.

In addition to animals, there are also various strange plants, tall and incredible giant trees, which seem to support the sky dome. Colorful vines, vast rainforest, insects and birds chirping in the forest. and the aura smoke that swirled around, like smoke like a dream.