130

Chapter 130

Since discovering that this universe is a parallel universe of the Federation, Song Xi has been thinking, what is the difference between this universe and the Federation universe?

At present, there is no difference between the two universes.

It can even be said that this universe is the federal universe of thousands of years ago! It's just that there are some people missing, and the most important thing is Song Xi and her apprentices.

There are only a few people missing, and it seems that it has no impact on the whole world at all.

But from another angle, from another aspect, the impact is very large.

If there is no Song Xi in this world, there will be no Song family.

According to the historical trajectory, the Ranger civilization will discover the Blue Star and thus captivate the Blue Star people. And the ancient martial arts of the Song clan sought a ray of life for the Blue Star people, and finally Song Xi completely rescued the Blue Star people from captivity.

That is to say, if there is no Song Xi, the Blue Star people of this world will most likely meet safaris and be kept in captivity, but they will not have the Song Clan Guwu to spend the first difficult years of interstellar migration. The person who rescues them in the future will not be Song Xi, perhaps no one can rescue them in the future, and the fate of the Blue Star people in this universe is to be kept in captivity to extinction.

However, what is the fate of the future, Song Xi is not sure now.

This is just the maximum possibility she has guessed.

But - here she is.

Everything was changed, and the Blue Star people of this world also embarked on the road of cultivation.

Not surprisingly, in the future, they will also settle in the Federation Star Domain.

It is as if there is an invisible hand in the underworld, which makes the two worlds diverge, and although the process is different, they still end up in the same way.

It's just that the people of this universe are more fortunate that they met Song Xi before meeting the Ranger Civilization.

Song Xi thought for a moment, and then stopped thinking deeply.

What is the fate of this world, the people of this world should go by themselves, all she can do is show them the direction before leaving.

She didn't care about the reactions of the people on Blue Star, whether they were grateful or worshipped her, it didn't matter to her.

Because of the arrival of her and her apprentices, she did not ask about the series of reactions triggered, and even the turmoil in the country and the change of the situation. Li Zhibo did tell her a little, saying that Hua Guo decided to publicize the method of cultivating immortals instead of collecting it alone.

This country chooses to share its hard-won treasures with everyone on Blue Star, and as long as they are capable, they can come to China to learn with them.

This is a clever approach, not only to benefit all of humanity, but also to maximize the benefits. It also gave Hua Guo a reputation, as well as priority.

Geniuses from other countries come to China and see the vast and profound cultivation culture of China, will they go back?

If you want to learn to cultivate immortals, you must learn Chinese culture, learn Chinese Chinese dialect, and it is foreseeable that in the future, people all over the world will speak Chinese Chinese, and the whole world will move towards integration in another way.