99

Chapter 99
"The Federation can get to this point, all by the Zhong family, if not the Zhong family, where does the technology come from!" Where does the progress come from! That's all brought by our Zhong family!

[Why don't we believe that we can make technological progress on our own?] Rangers only come once in a hundred years, why have they never tried to fight? Still choose to listen to them to oppress us? Are they all the technology they give? No, the vast majority are created with our own hands! We can get to this point thanks to the joint efforts of everyone!

A barrage crossed the light screen, and it was a question from the people.

They already know that the Ranger is purely mental.

The biggest difference between the Ranger civilization and the human civilization is that the Rangers do not need thermal weapons, mecha, or clothing, food, shelter, and transportation, and their bodies can inhabit anywhere, and they do not need or care about material wealth.

They have completely abandoned □□, so that the high-tech of their civilization is quite single, and it is more biased towards transportation, to make up for their shortcomings.

For example, making wormholes allows them to travel long distances, such as lightspeed starships and so on.

Excluding these things taken from the Rangers, other high-tech of the same level, mecha, star nets, spiritual training grounds, and interstellar battleships, are the crystallization of human intelligence.

Human beings are extremely tenacious creatures, as long as there is still a little soil, they can grow like weeds.

Even if it is burned by fire, but only a wisp of spring breeze and a drop of moist rain can be reborn and a new green plain.

For people, breaking their backbones as slaves is more terrible than death.

This is the real reason why the Zhong family has lost the hearts of the people and is hated by the world.

Zhong Tiande was still yelling, as if he was crazy with stimulation, and he probably couldn't accept the end of death, and wanted to do some senseless resistance.

On the golden square, everyone's faces were indifferent, without the slightest emotion.

Song Xi frowned slightly, as if he felt noisy.

"Let's carry out the sentence." She said lightly.

In the next instant, the golden cage suddenly moved, clicking.

Zhong Tiande realized something, his already pale face turned ashen, his eyes changed, and finally a trace of cruelty appeared.

"I'm going to die, don't think about it!"

After he said that, he burst out laughing, and then he was shived by the electric current transmitted by the metal probe sticking out of the cage.

Song Xi's eyebrows tufted, vaguely sensing that something was wrong.

Does he still have a back hand?

As soon as this thought crossed her mind, her keen perception caught a slight fluctuation in Zhong Tiande's body.

At the last moment of his life, Zhong Tiande activated the light brain implanted in his brain.

That light brain is what the hunter gave him, and what is recorded in it is the really important information, which can be manipulated with his consciousness.

Probably afraid that he will study this light brain to use technology for his own use, the light brain only has two functions, one is storage, and the other is the control of wormholes.

This is also his final hole card.

"As soon as I die, all the wormholes in the Federation will collapse!" Are you going to kill me!"

Zhong Tiande smiled happily and said to Song Xi.

He dared to be sure that she would not kill him.

Even if everyone expected him to die, they did not dare to let him die.

Wormholes are too important for the Federation, without wormholes, every planet is an island in the sea.

Getting from one planet to another will be difficult and long, and correspondingly, the long journey will lead to economic regression, technological stagnation, political self-reliance on the planets, and finally the dissolution of the Federation.

What Zhong Tiande can think of, others can naturally think of.

Yue Ren Lan Ji and several people had already frowned, and everyone in the audience began to exchange ears, looking indignant.

The same is true in the live room.

[Wormhole collapse? Don't! My home is on Star 13, I am now traveling on Star 2, how long will it take to go back after the collapse!

【Oh my God, isn't it going to be a long, long time to go to other planets in the future?】 Short trips become long trips?

[Or don't put him to death, lock him up first?] Then let's study the principle of the wormhole machine, build it ourselves and kill him?

[It's really hateful, I'm so humiliated! ]

Only a small number of people are emotional and still demand the death penalty, and most of the rest have such an attitude, holding back but helpless.

Yue Ren Lan Ji hesitated and said, "Otherwise, we will lock him up first, and when we study the wormhole, it will not be too late to dispose of him."
The
other masters did not speak, thinking that they were all planning like this.

Seeing them in this situation, Zhong Tiande laughed proudly: "You don't dare me die, what if you hate me, it is not up to my Zhong family that you have the current life?"

But he chose to forget that the reason why he got the wormhole machine in the first place was because he served a hearty lunch to the rangers.

There are records in the light brain that at that time, the Human Federation was still living in Blue Star, and Zhong Tiande's ancestor artificially caused an accident, and he sacrificed the population of an entire city, but faked it into a volcanic eruption.

On the night when everyone fell asleep, a volcano that was not supposed to erupt suddenly moved, flowing hot magma, flooding the city.

The hunter felt the delicacy of the human soul and, satisfied, promised to give him a wormhole machine.

Zhong Tiande's ancestors thought that all this was their own merit.

In fact, for the rangers, it was nothing more than a boat ride. It needs more rations, eating one city at a time is too little for it, it needs more soul supplies.

But although human beings are delicious, they are really delicate.

Not eating too much at once, eating too much can cause suspicion and panic, and panic can make their soul taste worse.

A planet is too small, and they should go somewhere bigger and produce more descendants for it. This way it can eat enough at once, and not worry about being discovered.

This is the real reason, everything is given only for the better plunder.

But maybe Zhong Tiande actually understands, but he doesn't want to think deeply, let alone admit his meanness and selfishness.

He was very self-satisfied, and he did not feel pain when the current was added to his body, and his pale face was full of joy.

As long as he doesn't die, he can always wait until the day when Zhong Chaohan returns, Zhong Tiande is so determined. At that time, he will make these people pay the price all.

As soon as this thought came to mind, Zhong Tiande suddenly sensed a cold gaze.

He looked up,To a pair of cold and indifferent black eyes.

Song Xi looked at him coldly, she did not let the current in the cage stop, but kept increasing the electric volt.

"Who said I wouldn't dare?" She snorted softly, with endless mockery in her voice, "You're not as important as you think." Zhong

Tiande is a 3S-level warrior after all, his body is very powerful, even if the current passes, it only makes him feel painful spasms, but he can't die immediately.

It's a delay.

The current increased to a certain extent, which would gradually destroy the cells in his body, and his hands and feet gradually lost consciousness in the severe pain, turning into a heavy and scorched black hardwood, as if it had been struck by lightning.

"Since the establishment of the trial court, the rule that after all trials are completed, the judgment must be executed on the spot, and there will be no change."

A cold female voice came, because the electric shock was too painful, Zhong Tiande's ears thundered, and he only felt that the voice seemed to float down from the sky, so condescending.

[Song Xi seems to be going to kill him! ] I can understand that everyone hates him, but this is also too impulsive, and the destruction of the wormhole is not a trivial matter! There is no need to cause such a big loss because of a whim!

】 [I also feel that Song Xi is too impulsive, no matter what, I must always discuss it with the people of the Federation! ] Still young, strong ability is strong, but no brains to do things.

【I'm doing interstellar trade!】 I'm going bankrupt if the wormhole is gone, who will compensate me then!

[I want to ask, my brother is now in the wormhole of star 15 to star 16, when the wormhole collapses, the starship he is riding on will be thrown out of the wormhole, it is said that the location is immediate, how will he come back at that time? ] Can I still come back?

】 [I really don't agree here, in short, let's get ready, the federation is about to disintegrate.

】 [Don't argue, maybe Song Xi has a way? ] She is a magical immortal cultivator! And it doesn't seem that she is a person who is angry, we have to believe her!

【Believe? Zhong Tiande was about to die, and I waited to see how she explained.

There was a lot of noise on the star network, but the trial court calmed down.

Originally, Yue Ren Lan Ji also wanted to persuade, but as soon as she turned her head and saw the girl's calm and cold side face, her heart calmed down.

She had gotten along with Song Xi and never felt that she was an irrational person, let alone to make her son admire and willingly call Master, which was by no means an ordinary skill.

She should believe her, she can defeat even such a powerful ranger, what else can stump her?

Others also thought more or less like this, at first they were indeed flustered by Zhong Tiande's words for a moment, but soon they calmed down.

Song Xi, who everyone remembers, is by no means a person who is quick to get away with it.

She would do it, and there must be her reasons.

Nan Xun was much more direct, and when the people around her hesitated, she firmly said: "Master does everything right, she must have a way to solve this problem, what are you afraid of!" Xu

Yushu and Yuanbao also have such an attitude, others may not understand, but only they who have been taught by their master know how strong the master really is.

She was so strong that it seemed that no matter what, it was not a matter in her eyes.

No matter what the difficulties, it will not stop her.

In the cage, Zhong Tiande could no longer sit still, he collapsed to the ground, and his whole body could not stop convulsing.

Until this moment, he finally realized that Song Xi really didn't intend to let him go, tilted his head in disbelief, stared at the girl who was high above, and hissed: "You, aren't you afraid?"

In response to him, he was greeted by a word without the slightest warmth.

"As I said, you're not that important."