140

Chapter 140

"Demon Seed... Do you really want to use it? A ranger asked hesitantly.

"Once the demon seed is used, then the human civilization is really destroyed. The demon seed, even we have not found a way to destroy it.

"But we haven't got their cultivation method yet?"

Kaye said lightly: "Didn't you find out?" Those human practitioners all share a common characteristic. "What

?"

"They're all human."

"That kind of practice is a practice that belongs to human beings alone. According to the information we have gathered, only humans who possess spiritual roots can practice, and spiritual roots are in their bodies.

"We hunters are destined not to be able to use this cultivation method."

Kaye's words fell, and there was silence inside the spacecraft.

"Kaye, I thought that according to your character, you would be a little merciful to these humans." A ranger laughed.

Kaye is the only Ranger who hasn't devoured souls, and he's nothing like the race that terrifies other civilizations. In fact, in the eyes of many rangers, he was too benevolent.

"For food, kindness is a virtue. To be merciful to the enemy is stupidity. Kaye said lightly.

After a moment of silence, someone spoke.

"In that case, let's use demon seeds."

"Human beings are really a race with great potential. If they cannot be completely destroyed, humanity will surely rise again.

"It's really enviable, how good would it be if our safari discovered this practice in the first place?"

"They're so lucky... It's also too unfortunate. Spiritual

waves float indoors, the rangers have no language, and spiritual wave communication is their language, so they do not have lies, and what they think is the most fundamental language.

These □□naked and unconcealed malice and contempt come from their hearts.

Even though humans have made great progress and have the strength to confront them, in the eyes of these hunters, it seems that humans are still small insects that can be crushed by them at will.

Zhong Chaohan listened to each of the rangers' voices, he said nothing, and kept silent.

Originally, he was not valued here, just their slave.

Even if humanity is about to become extinct... His expression did not change in the slightest.

It is only the Human Federation that is extinguished, on his planet, and the last home of mankind.

The Rangers don't know the location of the planet, and although they are powerful, they are also easy to fool. The lies he said, the rangers could not tell.

A meeting soon came to an end, everyone reached an agreement, and the illusory figures at the round table disappeared one by one, disappearing without a trace.

In the end, only Zhong Chaohan walked out of the conference room door alone.

This is the Hunter's spaceship, he walks on the spaceship, but he can't see a person, only the machines that are constantly working around him, and there is a deathly silence.

In essence, the Hunters are already creatures that transcend three dimensions, they are pure spiritual beings, as long as they don't want to, Zhong Chaohan will never see them or hear their words.