112

Chapter 112

Song Xi calmed several apprentices and said.

She just called her apprentices over to discuss this matter in her spare time, but she didn't expect their reaction to be quite large.

Song Xi was a little amused: "You are not children anymore, why can't you leave Master?"

Li Zhibo scratched his head: "This is too sudden, I am not mentally prepared."

Nan Xun thought for a moment and said, "Master, are you going alone?" Do you want to take someone with you? I want to go with you too.

Li Zhibo said bluntly: "It must not be alone, how can I bring my uncle with me."

In the eyes of several of them, the relationship between Mei Ruoxue and Song Xi had already been clearly revealed, and they called Shi Uncle in their mouths, but in fact, they were all calling Shi Niang in their hearts.

Several people looked at Mei Ruoxue one after another, and sure enough, they saw Mei Ruoxue smile slightly, and said with her head: "I will go with your master."

Everyone was not surprised, and turned to look at Song Xi again.

Song Xi was looked at by them like this, and inexplicably had the feeling that a little chicken boy was looking at the chicken mother.

I couldn't help shaking my head and laughing: "I plan to take Xu Jia and Cecil, the destination of this trip is the Orc Empire, as for the few of you, it's better to stay here." When

Nan Xun heard this, he couldn't hide his disappointment.

"Master, are you really not taking us?"

Song Xi said, "Your cultivation is high, and you are also handling the affairs of the sect on weekdays, and it makes no difference whether I am there or not."

Nanxun: "But... If you have a question you don't understand, I'll ask you.

Song Xi looked at her gently and said, "I believe that you can also grow with your own strength.

Having

said that, Nanxun had to give up.

Seeing that she was really a little lost, Song Xi comforted her again: "Don't worry, it's still early to leave, I plan to wait five years before leaving."

Li Shibo opened his mouth and proposed: "Master, I want to go with you, the technology of the Orc Empire is more advanced than our Federation, I want to go over there and learn from them." I happened to be studying this, and it was more appropriate to go there.

Song Xi pondered for a moment, feeling that what he said was not unreasonable, so he said, "Let's talk about it then."

This topic came to an end, but the news that Song Xi was leaving, it soon spread.

Fortunately, only their circle of people knows, and the general public does not know.

Song Mingyan also came over and asked.

Song Mingyan has now reached the late stage of foundation building, and he serves as a guest elder in the Taishang Sect. His duty was mainly to control the rebels brought by Song Mingli, and since the fall of the Zhong family, these rebellious people have been absorbed back into the Federation.

Although Song Xi defeated the Rangers, the Federation was freed. But most of these people still choose to follow Song Mingli, and only a few decide to return to the federal society and return to the life of ordinary people.