115

Chapter 115

A year later, a fleet of starships traveled through the boundless universe to a galaxy and found the light blue planet.

This fleet is extraordinarily large, containing ten giant starships, each of which houses tens of thousands of people.

These are all volunteers gathered by the Federation who are willing to take the initiative to build a new planet, these people either do not want to live in their hometowns, or want to serve the Federation, in short, they will build their own homes on the new planet from now on.

The starship at the front of the fleet, the people here are basically scientists, government officials, and technical personnel from all walks of life sent by the federal government.

However, there is another group of people who are the most special, that is, disciples in the uniform of the Taishang Sect led by a cold and frosty woman.

Because Li Zhibo's message said that the spiritual energy was abundant, after the discussion of the upper echelons of the Taishang Sect, it was decided to send a group of disciples to open up the land and make full use of it.

At present, the Federation does not have a superluminal starship, and it takes more than half a year to sail from the Federation, and if you drive a superluminal starship, it only takes about half a month.

There is also a more convenient way to set up teleportation arrays.

Don't look at Song Xi refining the teleportation array, in fact, no disciple has been able to really refine a teleportation array so far.

Even if the formation flag is refined, the final formation map cannot be drawn well.

It took Song Li, the highest combat power of the Taishang Sect and a cultivator of the Yuan Infancy Stage, to refine a set of formation flags, but he repeatedly failed when he tried to draw formation diagrams.

Even she is like this, let alone others.

There was no way, Song Li had to personally lead a group of disciples to embark on a journey to a new planet.

As long as she arrives on a new planet, she has countless hours to draw formations, and she can always draw one for her.

Once drawn, a teleportation array can be built on the spot, and then connected to the Federation's teleportation array, and travel will be extremely easy at that time.

Seeing the blue planet gradually emerging in front of them, everyone's expressions became excited.

They have been holding back in the starship for more than half a year, although they are all large starships, all kinds of entertainment facilities are complete, and there are countless compatriots to accompany, but they can't breathe fresh air for a long time, can't see the sun shining, people's emotions will gradually be suppressed.

"It's really a livable star! Oh my God, it's so beautiful, like a sapphire!

"What Sect Master Song said, can there be a fake? I heard that this planet is very large and the materials are very abundant, so it must be a good place.

"Sect Master Song is too powerful! I adore her!

As the planet got closer, the buzz increased.

"Send a group of advance teams down first, make sure there is no danger before landing." The captain of the main ship of the fleet said.

Song Li spoke, "I'll take them down." She pointed to a group of Taishang Sect disciples behind her.

The captain of the ship, a member of the federal government, is also a clan member of the Yue family, and when he heard this, he quickly nodded: "Then trouble you, I will prepare a spaceship for you?" The