60

Chapter 60
When the express robot delivered the goods, the teammates were all nearby, and someone asked curiously: "Blue team, what did you buy?"

Lan Ying took the poorly packed box from the express delivery robot and said, "A kettle."

"Kettle? What do you buy a kettle for? Seeing

that his teammates were full of curiosity, Lan Ying helplessly said about the beauty mirror.

"No wonder you often look in the mirror these days." Everyone suddenly realized.

Another person said in a surprised tone: "Is that mirror really that amazing?" Can it be sold for 10 million? Blue team, you haven't returned it yet?

"Team Blue, I know you have money, but no matter how rich you are, that's how it is made."

Lan Ying always felt that his teammates looked at him with a sense of pity, and in order to prove his intelligence, he took out the beauty mirror and said, "You can also experience it." The

teammate took the mirror, and the next second there was a groove.

Immediately afterwards, a series of sleeping grooves came out from the crowd, the mirror was transmitted from one hand to the next, everyone looked at the beautiful self in the mirror, some people were frightened and some were reluctant.

The movement here is getting bigger and bigger, and more and more people are being attracted.

Gradually, the people on the entire starship heard that Vice Captain Lan Ying spent 10 million to buy a beauty mirror, which can make people look like immortals!

"Eh, don't drop my mirror." Seeing the mirror coming around, Lan Ying quickly spoke.

When the mirror was finally returned to him, a plain-looking teammate still reluctantly asked, "Team Blue, do you want to sell me the mirror?" I've never seen me look so good, it's so rare.

Lan Ying quickly took the mirror back and refused without hesitation: "No, don't sell it."

As if to cover up, he wanted to cover up: "This is a gift from my sister, how can I sell people casually?"

Hearing this, the man had to give up.

"Team Blue, you said that this kettle was given by the shopkeeper, her mirror is so magical, the kettle should not be an ordinary kettle, right?" A teammate said.

Lan Ying nodded: "Yes, this kettle is called an endless kettle, and the shopkeeper said that the water in the kettle can never be drunk."

"Never finish drinking? How can it be?

"Could it be that this kettle has a lot of capacity?"

"The blue team quickly unpacks the box for us to see, I'm so curious."

At the urging of a group of teammates, Blue Shadow opened the box, and what appeared in the eyes of everyone was a pot with a maximum capacity of 1L, a swollen belly, an ear-like handle, and a curved spout.

The color is black, and the material seems to be stone, but there is a metallic crisp sound when struck.

"Ah, it's a very common teapot."

"It doesn't look special."

Indeed, this teapot must be beautiful and has no connotation, it is just a very ordinary pot.

Everyone was a little disappointed, and the beauty mirror raised their expectations, so that when they saw this ordinary kettle, they just felt that it was just that.

Lan Ying held the pot in his hand, and also felt that he was stupid, how could he believe that the store really had good things?

He opened the lid of the pot, and suddenly saw that there seemed to be a note stuffed in the center of the pot, and when he picked it up, there was a line written on the note: "Throw a blue sea stone into the pot."

"I have the blue sea stone." A teammate huddled on the side and saw the word and subconsciously said.

The last thing they lacked in these Star Travel Group members was precious ore, after all, they relied on these to make a living.

Outsiders may see them dashing and comfortable, fighting with star beasts in the starry sky, traveling in space or something, in fact, all the members of the star travel group are looking forward to not meeting star beasts, because once they meet star beasts, it means sacrifice.

Their daily life is to wander in space, meet the planet will stay, and then send people down to explore, if it is a habitable star, then they have made a fortune, whether a habitable star is sold to the Federation or to nobles, it is a great credit.

However, it is generally impossible to meet habitable stars, and the conditions for the birth of habitable stars are harsh, so most of the time, they are looking for mineral stars, many planets are not suitable for human habitation, but they contain rare minerals or some materials, and it is the task of their star travel group to mine them and sell them.

Externally, they are glamorous star travelers, and internally they laugh at themselves as alternative miners.

"What do you want Bihaishi for?" Someone asked suspiciously.

Lan Ying couldn't answer, and he didn't know what this store was selling.

"Whatever you do, just try it?"

One person threw the blue sea stone into the pot, and the "bell" sounded, and everyone's eyes were focused on the kettle, but after a minute, nothing happened.

"Hey, I thought something was going to happen?"

"Does the store say that it is better to put the blue sea stone in and soak in water and drink?"

"Don't try, this is a kettle, you really believe it."

Lan Ying silently closed the lid of the teapot, feeling more and more that he was pitted, that 10 million is completely an IQ tax!

This thought just came to mind, and the next moment, his hand sank.

It's like, suddenly there's something in the pot.

Lan Ying subconsciously looked down, and there was a vague guess in his heart, which made his brows furrow deeply, picked up a flower pot on the table next to him, and tilted the kettle.

In an instant, a clear stream of water flowed out of the spout and sprinkled into the flower pot.

The originally laughing crowd froze at once, the blue shadow was always in front of them, and everyone could be sure that there was no water in the pot.

So where does this water come from?

Lan Ying's eyebrows furrowed tighter, and he was holding a teapot in his hand, and he could clearly sense that the weight of this pot had not changed.

The water keeps flowing, but the water in this jug never decreases!

Everyone's eyes widened as the kettle poured: "Team Blue, this and this, you won't be awakening the water system power, right?" That

pot is almost full, how can there still be water in the pot?

Lan Ying looked solemn, slowly shook his head, and said in a deep voice: "This pot, it really can't be drunk."

Everyone: "..." After

a moment, the starship became noisy in an instant.

"Blue team, please share the shop!!"

"What else does that store sell? Do you accept customization?

"Wait, I suddenly thought, our starship has used up most of the space just to store water, and with this kettle, can we put those in the future."The place is vacated for goods?

"And when mining, we don't have to carry a big bag of water anymore, just bring a kettle!"

"Such a good thing, the owner actually gave it to the blue team for free, what kind of conscience shop is this!"

Blue Shadow: "..." Listening

to the words of all his teammates, Lan Ying rarely felt a trace of shame in his heart, how amazing and useful this kettle was, and his teammates could think of him.

A few days ago, he was still scolding the black-hearted merchant in his heart, and even asked people to check the information of that store.

Although nothing was found out in the end, his conscience was still a little uneasy, and he misunderstood that the store was wrong with him, and he made up for it!

Lan Ying held the kettle and came to the starship cockpit non-stop.

The induction door opened in front of him, and Lan Ying rushed in, "Big brother!" I want to borrow money! There

was a man sitting in front of the bridge, the man's eyebrows were cold, there was an obvious scar on his nose bone, and his eyes looking at Lan Ying showed disgust.

"How much to borrow?"

Lan Ying opened his mouth and came: "One billion." The

man's name was Lan Su, the current head of the Lan family, the captain of the Sapphire Star Brigade, hearing the number of such a lion opening his mouth, he couldn't help but jump his eyebrows: "Don't borrow, roll."

Lan Ying: "Big brother, you listen to me first, this time is really a big deal!" Very important!

Lan Su: "I know you bought a beauty mirror for 10 million."

Lan Ying said bluntly: "I want to buy space buttons, space buttons that are not limited to space."
As soon as
these words came out, the man turned his eyes and looked over.

When he came out of the cockpit, Lan Ying got the loan as he wished, not only that, but Lan Su also directly called him three billion with deep pockets.

In this regard, Lan Su means: "Doesn't it mean that every space is different? Then buy a few more. What's the fun of opening a blind box and only opening one.

Immediately after that, Lan Ying went to the store to place an order, and because he spent three billion at a time, the owner gave him a million discount. A million white, it's really beautiful.

At this moment, the Blood Drop Star Brigade on the other side did not have a lively atmosphere like Sapphire.

As the plan approached, the atmosphere on the starship gradually became dull and dignified, as if the wind and rain were coming.

Tianquan sat at the table, tossing a silver coin in his hand, shaking the light next to him to look at the expenditure data on the starship, and was dazzled by the flying coin.

"Can I stop? Stop tossing your coins. Tianquan

gently raised his hand, caught the coin, and then spread it out, and as expected, it was the moon facing up.

"Why do you say it's always the moon facing up?" Whether I threw it or my father, you also threw it, why has it always been the moon, not once the sun? Tianquan's

tone was confused, and he looked down at the coin and muttered to himself.

Shake has already answered this question countless times in the past few days: "Quite simply, this coin has been manipulated, and it only has the moon side facing up." The

greedy wolf suggested on the side: "Do you want to ask the storekeeper?"

Tianquan shook his head, folded his five fingers and held the coin in his palm, and his voice was low: "I have already asked, the shopkeeper said that the moon represents bad luck, and the sun indicates good luck." If it has always been the moon, it indicates that something bad will happen in the future..."

Shaking Light sneered: "Feudal superstition." Tianquan

was always interested in those things that the gods were nagging, and often said that he would break money and eliminate disasters, and every time before doing a task, he would deliberately spend a large amount of money.

Twenty million bought back such a coin that had been manipulated, but I didn't expect to become more divine.

"It's just an ordinary mission, what's there to worry about? Could it be that Heavenly Power is afraid of the Legion?

Tianquan did not answer, he slightly turned his face away, his gaze fell through the window glass, and fell into the dark blue universe.

In fact, in real space, it is difficult to see the stars, and it is a deep darkness as far as the eye can see, like walking through a dark jungle.