19

Chapter 19

When the three new disciples visited the teacher, Song Li said that since he had learned cultivation with Song Xi and would also be her disciple in the future, he made up for the worship ceremony in a serious way.

In ancient times, worship had to be prostranded three times and nine times, and gifts of bondage were also given.

Song Xi said: "Nanxun doesn't need to, the elaboration of Jin Zhi you gave me last time is enough." He also explained what Jin Zhi's elaboration was.

Nan Xun has always been meticulous, and immediately understood why Song Xi would show the meaning of letting her learn from her on the No. 2 star.

She couldn't help but ask, "If it weren't for the elaboration of that gold, wouldn't Master have accepted me?"

Song Xi said, "From the moment you and I met, many fates have been predetermined. Even if you don't have Jin Zhimei, you will eventually become my disciple because of other things.

Li Shibo raised his hand and said, "Then I'll give money to Master!" This is the starting point of our master-apprentice fate! Song

Xi took the tattered little robot with a smile, and did not dislike it. This little robot seems ordinary, but it carries the most extraordinary dream of a small-town teenager.

Song Li is the elder sister, and the worship ceremony is exempted, and in the end there is only one ingot.

The chubby boy said a little shyly: "I don't know what is useful to Master, I'll give Master a small mineral star, the adult gift given to me by the family, I heard that there are many spirit stone mines on it."

Li Zhibo gasped and looked at him in shock.

Sending a planet without a word, this hand is also too big! Compared with the ingot, his little robot is simply scum!

Yuanbao's face did not change, and he said with a smile: "Didn't you say that the spirit stone is useful to us?" In the future, if you have any needs, you will go to that planet and be our secret base.

Song Xi thought about it, they really needed such a place.

Every time the realm is promoted, the movement of the thunder tribulation is not small, and the small mineral star of the ingots can be used as a dojo, and it will not be noticed.

I have to say that the several reminders of the head of the Xu family made her feel inexplicably alert in her heart, and she subconsciously did not want to expose the matter of cultivating immortals to the public.

Her intuition told her that it was not yet time.

"Okay, since you've finished worshiping the master, I'll test your qualifications."

Song Xi hadn't found the Spirit Detection Stone at present, so he had to continue to use stupid methods, first teaching the disciples to settle, and then letting them contact the Spiritual Qi particles in the air.

The three of them entered the capital quickly, and the first to react was Nan Xun, who opened her eyes in surprise: "Master, I saw a blue point of light drilling towards me!"

Song Xi was also very happy: "Then you should be the water system heavenly spirit root."

After that, came the ingot, and he said softly: "There are yellow points of light on my side, and after they penetrate my body, I feel very comfortable and at ease." The boy frowned, "But there don't seem to be many yellow light spots, most of them are blue and green."

Song Xi nodded: "You should be a soil system, we now live in the sky, far from the ground, it is normal for the earth aura to be less." Seeing

that both of them had good results, Song Xi's gaze shifted to Li Zhibo.