44

Chapter 44

Why didn't he think of this method?

"Eh, wait, I don't seem to be able to enter the arena yet?" Li Zhibo finally reacted.

Nan Xun spread his hands: "Then I can't help it."

Li Zhibo: "No, I'm going to go to the training ground tonight!" "Under the temptation of money, no matter how big the difficulties can be overcome.

Nan Xun's little eyes fluttered to Song Xi: "Master, what do you think?"

Song Xi smiled slightly, and did not say whether it could be done or not, but just said: "You can try." She

turned a blind eye to the small cheating, but when the time came, they couldn't find her, so it was up to the apprentices' skills.

Everyone planned to rest in this villa tonight, and Yuan Bao carefully prepared everything, and there was no shortage of anything.

Everyone went to choose their own room, Song Xi chose a master bedroom on the second floor, and there was a tall flower tree outside the window, and you could touch the flower branches by pushing open the window and reaching out.

The ingots are earth spirit roots, and to get close to the earth, they chose the first floor.

Nanxun chose the room next to him.

Li Zhibo had to live next door to Song Xi, vowing to hug Master's thigh, and Song Li lived alone on the third floor.

Soon there was a knock on the door outside the house, it turned out that the mall sent the goods to the door, and the intelligent robot walked in and placed the ore raw materials in the lobby on the first floor.

Song Xi looked at the pile of heavenly materials and earth treasures on the ground, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

She looked up at the apprentices, and everyone's face was full of vigor and vitality, as well as expectations for a new life.

"Okay, I'll go and draw the Gathering Spirit Array for you first, remember to look at it well and study hard."

"Yes, Master!" The four said in unison.

First, find red gold sand from the raw materials, grind it into powder, and mix it into a solution with gold in red. At first glance, it looks like a little golden fish swimming in the Red Sea.

This is the ink of the drawing.

The formation of the Gathering Spirit Array was much more complicated than the talisman hoop, Song Xi held a thick brush, the tip of the pen was thickly glued with red gold sand, the white nib was dyed bright red, full of dripping, and he raised his hand to draw on the floor.

Like the drawing symbol, the formation must also be outlined in one stroke, and it must not be interrupted in the middle.

Whether it is the Gathering Spirit Array or the previous Jade Jane, Song Xi is the first time to draw, I don't know if the talent is good, the accident is very handy, this time it is also done in one go, and he easily finished the stroke.

When he picked up the pen, a stream of light flashed in the formation, and the aura did not increase.

"Master, isn't this the Spirit Gathering Array? Why is there no Reiki gathering? Nanxun questioned.

Song Xi said, "The formation needs energy drive, and the same is true of the Gathering Spirit Array.

Saying that, she took out a few spirit stones, raised her hand and threw them, and six spirit stones shot into the formation, landing in several directions in the formation and fixed.