103

Chapter 103

Above the white mist-filled mountain peak, there was a faint rumbling thunder.

At the foot of the mountain, countless disciples were concentrating on cultivation, and when they heard this sound, they all stopped their business and walked out the door to look.

"This voice... Which master is crossing the calamity?

"I don't know, maybe Master Li refined some magic weapon?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone around laughed.

Li Zhibo was in charge of teaching his disciples to refine tools in the Taishang Sect, but he always had whimsical ideas, liked to fumble for something different in the formula, and although he could often tinker with some novel things, he also often fried the furnace.

From time to time there was a roar on this mountain, and as soon as the others heard it, they knew that it was him again.

"No, Master Li is not so moved." A disciple spoke.

Another said, "Don't go and see it."

With that, the man waved his hand, and a flying sword appeared in front of him.

"Guys, I'll go first." He jumped to stand on the sword, smiled at the people around him, turned his head again, and the figure suddenly disappeared.

"Wait for me, I'll go too!" Immediately, someone also followed the imperial sword and chased after it.

The rest of the people couldn't help but say enviously, "When will I be able to fly with my sword like my senior brothers?"

When one heard this, he said with a smile: "You have only been in the beginning for a few months, and the imperial sword flight can only build a foundation, and it is still far away, so let's practice it steadily." The

disciples above the foundation building period all left with their swords, and the rest were all new disciples in the refining period, and they couldn't make a splash if they wanted to.

However, a few other disciples took out something similar to a whistle and blew it a few times, and after a while, a huge bird flew from the mountain forest covered by cloud and mountain.

So they rode the birds and flew towards the place where the thunder was coming from.

Most of the disciples under the mountain were new disciples, and there was a deep envy in their eyes when they looked at this scene.

Someone sighed: "Let's hurry up and practice, even if we don't build a foundation, we can go to find a demon beast contract."

"Last month, Master Yuanbao took us to the Ten Thousand Demon Valley for training, and I took a fancy to a silver beaver cat and caught a lot of fish for it, but the cat turned its head after eating it and didn't remember..."

"The demon beasts in the Ten Thousand Demon Valley are very strong, it's normal not to see you, go for a walk, cultivate."

At this time, on the top of the mountain on the other side, people kept gathering.

Song Li stood in the middle of a flat field on the top of the mountain, holding a long sword, and the fierce wind rolled her clothes into a rattle.

Li Zhibo rushed over when he heard the sound, and when he saw this scene, he immediately understood.

"Song Li, this is a breakthrough in Jindan?"

Nanxun next to him nodded: "Yes." After a pause, he said, "I'm also about to break through, and I'll go to retreat in another month."