64

Chapter 64

He subconsciously shook his head and said, "The speed of the spaceship is not as fast as the starship, and there is no ecological circulation system, we are flying for a long time, and we cannot change the spaceship."

Of course,

Song Xi knew this, but at this moment, the spacecraft had an advantage that starships could not match: its size was very small, even if they were riding a small starship, it was nearly a hundred meters long, and the largest spaceship was only twenty meters.

If you change to a small spacecraft, the diameter may not be more than ten meters.

However, the ship supports short voyages, so it will not be equipped with too many daily necessities.

Everyone on the starship has their own room, and there is an ecological circulation system, with restaurants, bars, and rest areas, which are not available on these ships.

They will sail for fifteen days, and from a common sense, it is naturally better to use a starship.

But since Song Xi mentioned it, of course, she also had her intentions.

Since embarking on this journey to the Qian family, Song Xi has been listening to the sound of space in space, although space is everywhere, but there are too many and too noisy sounds on the planet, human voices, natural sounds, and technological machinery sound to cover up the sound of the space that is already hidden.

Only in space, when there was nothing around and the starry sky was deserted and silent, could she clearly hear the thick and broad music.

That is the frequency of space vibration, the most primitive sound of the avenue.

Little by little, she disassembled it and memorized it in her heart, and finally at this moment, she mastered nine times out of ten.

Song Xi had a hunch that as long as she continued, she would soon be able to fully comprehend the way of space, but she stopped.

Once she fully comprehends the Dao of Complete Space, she will immediately be promoted to the Yuan Infancy Stage.

When the realm is improved, a large amount of spiritual energy and magic weapons are needed to resist the Heavenly Tribulation, and now they are still on the starship, which is not the right place, let alone the right time.

However, these nine times out of ten, she still has a huge gain.

Song Xi said calmly: "If you believe me, just change spaceships with me, and I will take you to the 21st star quickly." Seeing

that Qian Jinze and the others were silent, she turned her eyes to Yuanbao: "Yuanbao, what about your decision?"

Yuan Bao nodded without hesitation: "Master, I'll go with you."

Nanxun and Li Zhibo also quickly agreed: "We are too!" Since

Master said that, there must be a way.

In their hearts, Master is as omnipotent as a god, and any difficulty will no longer be difficult in front of Master.

She brought them so many miracles, cultivating immortals, storage talismans, and five-element spells, all of which were so magical, and this time she would definitely be able to create miracles.

Qian Jinze looked at Song Xi, the girl had no expression on her face, her expression was calm and indifferent, it seemed that whether he promised or not, she would leave with a few apprentices.

Looking at Yuanbao and Nanxun again, these two teenagers were almost grown up by him, and Qian Jinze thought that he knew them well, but at this time he was a little unable to see through.