102

Chapter 102

Song Xi has already opened the valley and jumped out of the reincarnation of five grains, without eating and sleeping. She simply stayed in front of the stove and kept practicing formation flags and drawing formation diagrams.

Except for wasting some materials when she was unskilled at the beginning, she became more and more comfortable after that, and she never made a mistake again.

It's just that the power of space consumed when drawing the formation map is too much, and refining a few she will have to breathe for a while, so it will take more than half an hour to refine a formation flag.

Eighty-one array flags can form a teleportation array, and to achieve communication between the two sides, both sides must set up a teleportation array.

In other words, for the two planets to communicate with each other, one hundred and sixty-two array flags must be used.

However, once the teleportation array is completed, the communication between the planets will become extremely fast.

Unlike wormholes, even if the distance is shortened, you have to walk through it.

Teleportation array is to teleport an object from one space to another instantaneously, which is real-time teleportation.

When the teleportation array is completed, it may only take a few minutes to get from one planet to another.

It took Song Xi three days to finally complete the refining of one hundred and sixty-two formation flags.

At this time, there were no fewer people paying attention to her live broadcast room than on that day of the trial court.

Especially on the day of setting up the teleportation array, almost all the people of the Federation were watching her live broadcast.

They have seen the magic of cultivating immortals a little, Song Xi does not care about the attention of the people, the live broadcast room has not been closed during this period, she just takes care of her own refining device to do her own thing, allowing countless people to pay attention and discuss.

That is to say, in the past few days, she has been living under the sight of countless people.

At first, people would ask in the live broadcast room, why didn't Song Xi go to eat? Why not go to rest?

Then as time went on, more and more people gradually realized the difference between immortal cultivators and ordinary people.

Before people checked the information and saw various descriptions of Xiu Xian, they felt more absurd or false, interstellar people have lived in a world where technology is prevalent since childhood, and it is difficult for them to understand such fantasy stories as Xiu Xian.

Even if they saw the aliens defeated with their own eyes, there were still some people who stubbornly believed that the out-of-body spirit that day might just be Song Xi's power.

Until this day, seeing Song Xi sitting in front of the stove for several days, without eating, drinking water or sleeping, almost completely abandoning the living needs of normal human beings, all interstellar people understood that this was an immortal cultivator.

Almost immediately, the entire people of the Federation went crazy.

The people who did not play the gene potion were ecstatic, and the Zhong family was remorseful after the gene potion, and everyone flocked to cultivate immortals, and even some generations entrusted people to ask Song Xi if there was any elixir magic weapon to prolong life.