6

Chapter 6

It's okay.

Song Li said outside: "Little sister, my ID is called Lili Plain Grass, you come to add me." The

star network that registered the account has changed again, and there are many more choice boxes floating in the empty white room, with a box written on friends, as well as news, shopping, games, reading, audio, learning, training and several major sections.

Over there, Song Li also put on a helmet and connected to the star net.

Once up, she sees the friends bar shining, showing that new friends have been added.

Click to see, the system displays: the ancestor of the Song family applied to add you as a friend.

Song Li: "..."

Maybe Xiaomei didn't know how to use the star network, and she happened to be thinking about the ancestor of the Song family in her mind, and accidentally took this name.

Song Li tried hard to comfort himself, and finally was able to face this nickname calmly.

Not long after Song Xi sent the application, Song Li agreed, and then a dialog box popped up in front of her eyes: "Your friend Li Li Yuan grass applied to access your personal space, do you agree?"

Song Xi nodded in agreement, and in the next second, an extra door appeared on the white wall, and a person pushed the door and walked in.

"Little sister." The man spoke, it was Qingyue's boyish voice.

In reality, Song Li is a delicate and moving girl, but she is a heroic teenager on the Star Network, with sword eyebrows and starry eyes, heroic, wearing a common sweatshirt, and her appearance is five or six points similar to herself.

Song Xi raised his eyebrows: "Why are you like this?"

Song Li said, "The shape can be set on the star network, I'll teach you." Starnet

does set appearances, but there are limits. First of all, you can't change your age, and secondly, you can't pinch your face casually, you can only adjust your original appearance up or down.

As for gender and dress, there are no restrictions.

The reason why there is such a rule is because when Starnet was first developed, many people hid their ages or pretended to be others to carry out online fraud. There are all those who cheat money and deceive feelings, and Star Network officials have received many complaints, so this policy was introduced.

When adjusting the appearance, a body mirror will appear in front of you, and Song Xi's appearance will be clearly reflected in the mirror.

It was not the first time Song Xi had seen this face, but he couldn't help but be surprised by it.

This body is almost exactly the same as the original her, except that she is still young and looks a little childish, and in other places, even a small mole at the end of her eye does not look bad.

Song Xi first changed the clothes of the person in the mirror, and she imagined in her mind that the girl in the mirror suddenly changed into a simple blue dress out of thin air, and the wide and flowing clothes were windless and automatic, and they escaped from the dust.

His black hair was also elongated, tied up by a jasper green hairpin, and a long sword was added to his back.

In the blink of an eye, the girl who was originally childish became a fairy cultivator.

Well, it's finally familiar.

Song Xi looked at the person in the mirror with satisfaction, feeling eight or nine points like his former self, except for a little younger, everything else was perfect.