91

Chapter 91

On this day, the entire Human Federation suddenly received an official notice issued by the Zhong family headed by the seven major families.

This notice was issued by Zhong Tiande, the personal star network account of the first marshal of the Federation, and the content is as follows.

[Today, my Zhong Family Guard has arrested a heinous criminal who used improper means to destroy wormholes, maliciously destroy civic facilities, destroy public property, and obstruct the public from walking together, and these acts must be severely punished! ] In half a month, I will apply to reopen the trial court and punish the criminal under the supervision of the general public! Due to the heinous crimes committed by the criminals, we sincerely invite all judges to attend the trial scene.

Below

the announcement, a short video is attached.

After the video is edited, only a person can be seen standing in the void, and a cloud of light flying from her towards the wormhole, followed by the flow of energy caused by the collapse of the wormhole.

The man had only a small back, and he couldn't see his face clearly, nor did he know his specific identity.

Soon, the video caused a lot of discussion.

[Am I not mistaken?] Is this really Marshal Zhong? God, the notice personally issued by Marshal Zhong must be very serious!

【Is there a wormhole destroyed?】 I didn't see any news? Friends from all over the Federation, something happened to your wormhole there?

[Star 13, I don't have this. But I pay more attention to that person, how did she do it?

[It should be some kind of high-tech weapon, I suspect that there must be something hidden in this matter, it all alarmed Marshal Zhong, it is likely to be some kind of military secret. ]

At the

beginning, some people saw some clues, after all, there was no news of the destruction of wormholes in all parts of the Federation, which caused Zhong Tiande to be angry.

Most people guessed that it might be a wormhole in a secret fortress of the Zhong family, and the person who destroyed the wormhole was probably the Zhong family's political enemy.

"Zhong Chaohan, who is the person who blew up your wormhole?"

In the Federal Military Academy, someone familiar with Zhong Chaohan curiously asked.

The young man looked cold and said, "I don't know." The

ups and downs of the outside world and the students on campus did not want to do it, and during this time, bizarre things frequently happened outside, and the situation was even more turbulent, but it did not affect the students of the federal military academy.

They are like flowers in a greenhouse, all storms are isolated from the glass room, and the biggest annoyance every day is not being able to get up from class in the morning.

In contrast, there have been a lot of changes in the comprehensive university, which was originally jointly opened by the Qian family and the Zhou family, and since the Qian family became independent, all the residents of Star 21 have been recalled, and now the comprehensive university is fully managed by the Zhou family.

The University of Science and Technology seems to be the same as usual, but it seems to have undergone some minor changes, and recently it has ceased to carry out practical training activities of the three universities.