100

Chapter 100

Zhong Tiande died.

He didn't lie, the moment he lost his voice, all the wormholes in the entire Federation collapsed at the same time.

The official federal government immediately issued a notice saying that the wormhole was damaged, and it would be difficult and lengthy to travel in the future, reminding the public to be prepared.

The people were completely boiling, and panic spread rapidly.

Most of the people in the federal government are from the Zhong family or are attached to the Zhong family, and the one who manages the official account happens to be a Zhong family.

Having witnessed the collapse of his family, he learned that his family was extremely evil and his ancestors were full of evil, but even so, he could not accept the fact of the family's collapse with peace of mind.

He was full of hatred for the girl who destroyed the Zhong family with his own hands.

Therefore, he passed the video of the wormhole collapse everywhere through permission, and he asked her to pay! For a thousand fingers!

[The wormhole has really collapsed, and the planets directly declare themselves to stand on their own. ]

[I just checked, even if I go to the nearest planet, it will take ten days and a half month, and if I go farther, I am afraid it will take a year and a half. ]

【I just came out to travel, how can I go home now!】

In

the trial court, Xu Yushu turned his head to look at Song Xi: "Master, the wormhole has collapsed."

Song Xi raised his eyes and swept his gaze around.

Fang Cai executed Zhong Tiande by electrocution, and no one came out to stop it. At this moment, learning that the wormhole collapsed, most people only looked a little worried, but more trusted her.

Song Xi smiled slightly and said, "I see."

Yueren Lanji asked, "What should we do now?"

They gave her trust, and she couldn't let them down.

Song Xi stood up straight and said in a loud voice: "Since the wormhole is destroyed, then build a new one."

[Huh, bragging doesn't make drafts? Wormholes are what you said you could build? Something that countless scientists have not studied and understood for so many years, she casually said it?

】 [Song Xi looks so calm, and the rest of the trial court is also like this, do they really have a way? ]

[I don't know, but at the moment we can't do anything else but believe them.]

[You guys have a bigger brain, you can cultivate immortals, maybe she can really make wormholes?]

[Then I'll see how she does it.]

The others in the

golden square couldn't help but wonder, and Xu Yushu was curious: "Master, can you make wormholes?" Seeing

that everyone's eyes were shining at him, Song Xi said with a smile: "It's not a wormhole, but it can also teleport from a distance, in the Immortal Cultivation World, it's called a teleportation array."

Yes, the reason why Song Xi is fearless is because she wants to create a teleportation array.

Teleportation arrays function similarly to wormholes, and are a shortcut to time and space.