32

Chapter 32

Military cadets are not stupid either, quickly understand.

Zhong Chaohan's eyebrows were cold, his eyes roamed around, he had a hunch, and several other people were still around them.

The Tai Shang team seems harmless, but it is actually a fierce beast in sheep's clothing.

Just like him, the other party is also imperative to the first. A few days ago, Taishang was forced to defend and counterattack, but it was just an illusion, and the real Taishang had aggression and ambition no less than that of the military school.

"Everyone disperses the formation, searches the surroundings, be careful not to drop points, and once they find each other's traces, report immediately."

"Are we still chasing?" Someone asked.

Just as they stopped, the two people in front of them had no idea where to escape, and the entire forest seemed to be only their group of people for a moment, except for the sound of the wind through the forest, even the sound of each other's breathing.

"Don't chase."

Zhong Chaohan could be sure that the people of Taishang would not leave. The other side took the cadet as prey, and now he is in the dark, waiting for the opportunity.

"They won't go, they search around." He ordered coldly.

Everyone responded, and the rest of the group were all active and injected with genetic medicine, all obeyed Zhong Chaohan's orders, and their execution was stronger.

Everyone divided into a row and began to patrol around, and everyone was tense, afraid that the people of Taishang would suddenly jump out from somewhere and give them a shot.

At this moment, the identities of the two sides seemed to be reversed, originally they were hunters for hunting, but at this moment, this group of military cadets was like a flock of sheep driven together by several wolves, and their faces were full of panic.

Tai Shang's action of encroaching on them little by little from the rear caused a psychological shadow on this group of young students, in fact, until now, everyone was a little unable to react.

Three or four people on the other side, how did they eliminate so many of them, and still didn't move at all?

The group searched in the forest with bated breath, no one spoke, and everyone's expressions were particularly solemn.

"Ugh!" A sudden exclamation suddenly sounded, and everyone's hearts jumped, and they quickly followed the prestige.

I saw a boy standing in place, his expression still in a state of shock, he pointed in a direction and stammered: "There! There!

"Don't say!" Someone jerked him to stop.

There are traces of signal flares on the boy's clothes, he has been eliminated.

The eliminated means death, the dead cannot speak, and if you give a hint to your teammates, it means cheating.

There is a penalty for any cheating, and his elimination alone cannot implicate the entire team.

The boy closed his mouth tightly, stayed in place without saying a word, but could not speak, he still had eyes, his gaze looking straight at a place.

There was a big stout tree, the trunk of which was as thick as seven or eight people hugging together, and the crown of the tree shading the sky and the branches were luxuriant.

Zhong Chaohan's footsteps hurried behind the tree, and even jumped on the branch to check, but there was no half of the figure.

"No one."