40

Chapter 40

As soon as Song Xi's words fell, she instantly transferred to a ring, the real scene simulation of Star Network is very good, this competition ring is very realistic, she can even see the heads of people moving under the stage, but everyone's images are blurry.

There was also a person standing opposite her, and the figure was also blurry, and it was impossible to tell whether it was a man or a woman, only a slender figure.

The man's standing posture is a bit peculiar, slightly hunched, and his back is in a state of charge, this posture can be attacked and defended, as if he is always on alert, obviously the other party is very experienced in the enemy.

The system sound is in the ears: "You have been matched with your opponent, and there is no trace of it."

"Is the spectator mode open?"

"Not open." Song Xi didn't want to think about it.

The next second the voice fell, the crowded figure under the stage disappeared instantly.

"Do you choose to hide your identity?"

"Hidden."

Immediately, a mask appeared out of thin air in Song Xi's hand, and she clasped the mask on her face.

As soon as he put on the mask, Song Xi found that the figure of the person on the opposite side suddenly became clear.

He didn't hide his identity, she could see the other person's face, it was a young man who looked to be in his twenties, and the other party had gorgeous blue hair. It was a very bright blue, even with a hint of crystal transparency, as if every strand of hair was made of sapphire.

The man had a slight smile on his face, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, and it seemed to be just a gentle mask.

"Wow, I don't seem to have seen you before, a newcomer who has just been promoted?"

Song Xi: "You guess? The

man smiled, with a very good-tempered look, and the gentleman said: "It seems that it is still a young lady, in that case, the lady is preferred."

He bent down slightly, with one hand behind his back and the other hand in front of his chest, making a gesture of invitation.

In fact, the gender difference between interstellar men and women is very small, as early as hundreds of years ago, humans have developed artificial gestational sacs, women no longer have to bear the pain of childbirth. At the same time, the invention of genetic agents has also reduced the physical disparity between men and women.

Everyone Song Xi met before had never said anything that made her because she was a woman.

This is the first time she has seen someone who also emphasizes the gender of men and women in the interstellar era, and for some reason, it is clear that this person has a very good attitude, but Song Xi feels too contrived.

Song Xi narrowed his eyes slightly, and said with a light smile: "Okay, since you let me strike first, then I'm not welcome."

As soon as she said this, the man on the other side felt a chill in his back.

A sense of crisis came to the face, and the man's back tightened, and he quickly kicked his legs and retreated.

In the next instant, a red plum tree suddenly grew where he was standing, and the tall plum branches stretched, and if he did not retreat quickly, those stretched branches would not hesitate to pierce his body.