128

hapter 128

Hua Guo, a secret base located thousands of meters deep in the northwest desert.

Inside the base is a promenade and countless rooms, bright incandescent lamps spilling down on the corridor, separated by transparent glass windows, and a variety of high-tech instruments inside, dripping and dripping, and many people in white coats or protective suits walk through the laboratory, busy.

From time to time, there are similar robots in the passage, sliding along the track towards the destination set in the program.

The entire base gives people a strong sense of technology, as if they have traveled to the future in an instant.

Song Xi walked in the corridor, looking at everything around him with interest.

Beside her, a group of people were surrounding her, looking at her without stopping.

This group of people is the front-line leaders of today's China, and basically every one of them is active in CCTV news or international reports all year round, and ordinary people have no way to see it.

And these people, at this moment, all appeared here, and Bi respectfully followed a girl in blue clothes, introducing her to the largest and most secret military base in China.

In this base, the top scientific and technological power of China is hidden, and once exposed to the noses of other countries, the entire China will suffer a huge blow.

In the laboratory next to the corridor, people cast questioning eyes through the glass from time to time.

The base is extremely secretive, and only a few people can come in, and they are basically big bulls in science or politics, and most of the people who work here know everyone, and most of them have heard of names.

But who is that seventeen or eighteen-year-old girl outside who wears ancient costumes and looks like a rebellion?

How have they never seen it? I haven't heard of any demon geniuses in China?

Moreover, behind the girl are all national leaders, as well as several authorities in the field of aerospace. Looking at their cautious attitude, it seems that the identity of this girl is very unusual?

There were more and more curious eyes, and finally an old man came out of the laboratory and broke the strange atmosphere in the base: "Chairman Liu, Premier Qian, Minister Zhou... And Kobayashi, you guys are?

The white-haired old man is the head of this base, an authority in the field of life engineering, and a great reputation throughout the world, he has dedicated his life to science and the country, making many groundbreaking studies and solving several difficult problems in human history.

Such a person deserves the respect of all Chinese people. Even the leaders of the country respected this old man, so he was not polite and came out directly to inquire.

"Elder Zhang... Are you also at the base? Chairman Liu wiped the sweat from his forehead and greeted with a dry smile.

Zhang Lao is not often at the base, but more around the world, looking for biological samples.

Zhang Lao now specializes in the mysteries of various biological genes, and his team is committed to solving the mystery of human genes and exploring the origin of human beings and the way forward in the future.

The human body contains so many mysteries, and he has always believed that there is great potential hidden in human genes.

In fact, he has made some progress recently. After all, the various scientific equipment of the base is more advanced and accurate, although some laboratories have been set up outside, which is not as complete and convenient as here.