41

hapter 41

Song Xi didn't know that the two apprentices had pressed the treasure on her, and she was quietly waiting for Lonely Shadow to make a move.

Unable to hit a blow, Lone Shadow seems to find her a difficult opponent.

The man's eyebrows were solemn, and the usual gentleness on his face unconsciously converged, his eyes were staring at her tightly, and the spirit body eagle falcon also flew back and landed on the man's side.

Compared with the audience outside the venue, Lan Ying's feeling is the deepest.

The opposite person is strong.

His spiritual body is very solid, which is also a sign of his strong spiritual power. The stronger the spiritual power, the more real the spiritual body built. But as soon as his eagle falcon fell into the wind and snow, a layer of flesh was scraped off.

If the eagle falcon is a living creature, it can be destroyed with a single blow.

It was just a piece of wind and snow, and Lan Ying couldn't help but guess what kind of skill did Hongmei, who was wrapped in the wind and snow, have?

Although the disappeared flesh and skin were quickly replenished, it has now been restored to its original state.

But if such damage comes a few more times, it won't take long for his mental power to be exhausted.

No, a way must be found to deal with her.

The two sides were deadlocked, Song Xi had not taken the initiative to make a move, and she wanted to see more ways for interstellar people to use spiritual power.

I don't know, but her approach to this is to give Lan Ying a wrong message.

Lan Ying subconsciously believed that Song Xi's plant spirit body did not have the active attack skill.

Maybe the plum blossom tree is not lethal, it is just a tree. And the wind and snow that surround it are its main skills. Looking at the wind and snow, it has not expanded its range, and it is likely that it can only live on plum trees.

Since that's the case, it's easy to solve.

A hint of ease crossed Lan Ying's eyes, and his expression became calm.

The next moment, the huge eagle falcon moved with his thoughts.

The eagle falcon spread its wings, its wide wings almost across the entire ring, and then, its wings bulged and fell, and the fanning rolled up a majestic spiritual wave, like a hurricane, and like a deep wave, sweeping towards the standing plum tree.

"Blue Shadow is finally getting real!"

The audience outside the venue watched with enthusiasm, Lan Ying's move is called the wind and clouds, it is his famous stunt, the spiritual wave attack is like a huge wave, layer after layer, making it difficult to resist.

In the entire arena, there are only a handful of people who can pass this level from him.

"This trick will definitely lose on the other side." Someone swears.

Nanxun and Yuanbao were also in the crowd, listening to the conversation in their ears, the two looked at each other, and prayed in their hearts, whether it was Master or not, the mysterious man must win!

The first wave has reached the plum tree, and the moment it touches the soft snowflakes, the wind and snow around the plum tree suddenly become sharp.

The wind swept the snow, the snowflakes flew, and the plum branches began to flutter.