118

Chapter 118

During this journey, Song Xi and several people saw many magical cosmic phenomena.

In addition to a variety of habitable stars, strange planets and celestial bodies, there are also star beasts.

The star beast is a magical creature that lives in the vast and endless universe, it does not need air, and the energy of the universe seems to be the source of its growth.

Star beasts are powerful, and in contrast to their rarity.

Song Xi met the star beast twice, and once saw it from a distance, it was a snake-like star beast, with a large and thick body, and the scales covered with the body surface were pitch black, shining with a faint dark light.

It travels between the universes, like a snake swimming in water, brisk and natural.

Song Xi was very curious about the star beast, followed from a distance to look, and before he got close, the star beast seemed to have found her, raised the snake's head and looked in the direction where she was.

When I got closer, I found that there was a row of sharp bone spurs growing on the back of the snake's spine, and two pointed bone spurs were also set up on the head, like two sharp horns.

It spat at Song Xi, the snake nature was also dark, and then the body twisted, and the whole snake suddenly accelerated its swimming speed, and instantly like pitch-black lightning, it slipped into the distance.

In Song Xi's perception, that snake was not so much a beast as a crystallization of energy.

It is a spiritual object born from the combination of some cosmic energy, which has the same meaning as the genius earth treasure.

Because it is a spirit and not a living thing, it has no physiological needs, does not have to eat and excrete, and does not depend on the environment to survive.

Its only natural need is to devour all kinds of energy in the universe and then strengthen itself.

As for strength, it is probably equivalent to a Yuan Infancy cultivator.

The second star beast that Song Xi met was a bird.

It was a firebird, and they had just passed a galaxy and were about to go to the galaxy to find out if there was a habitable star, but as soon as they got closer, the huge star in the center of the galaxy suddenly burst into a bright fire.

In the federal books, this is called a solar flare and is the most intense phenomenon of activity inside a star.

Before the flames were extinguished, a giant bird suddenly rushed out of that fire, and the bird seemed to be made of flames, wrapped in layers of heat waves, rushing straight towards their starship.

Starship Wisdom Brain immediately sounded an alarm, prompting a high temperature attack.

Song Xi was still in the middle of the settlement at that time, and suddenly opened his eyes and appeared in front of the starship.

She held a long sword and slashed at the fiery red giant bird.

A snowy sword light streaked across the pitch-black sky, leaving a white afterimage that split the flame giant bird in half.

Just as everyone in the starship breathed a sigh of relief, two more firebirds were born from the two flames that cracked, rushing towards her again.

Song Xi's eyebrows furrowed, and his backhand went down with two more swords, and the two firebirds were once again split in half.