113

Chapter 113

Song Xi's departure is nothing less than a bombshell for the people of the Federation.

She is the patron saint of the Federation and a kind of confidence in people's lives. It seems that with her, there is no longer a fear that the Federation will be in danger.

Now that she said she was leaving, how could the people be at ease?

However, the riots soon subsided.

Because then Song Xi announced some basic information of the Taishang Sect, for example, ten years later, in addition to Song Li, there were already five Yuan Infancy stage cultivators in Taishang, the number of Golden Pill stage cultivators increased to thousands, and there were countless cultivators in the foundation building period.

The data shows that such a vigorous and powerful Taishang Sect is fully capable of shouldering the heavy responsibility of guarding the Federation.

After these data were released, they effectively calmed the mood of the federal people.

It didn't take long for people to accept that she was leaving.

What's more, Song Xi did not go back, but went to visit the Orc Empire, and it is likely to bring the other party's advanced technology to the Federation.

This kind of communication and exchange between civilizations is inherently beneficial and a matter of great significance.

People's thoughts gradually changed from surprise and trepidation at the beginning to reluctance and blessing.

On the day Song Xi really left, countless people spontaneously came to see her off.

Those who couldn't come over watched the live broadcast to talk for comfort.

Song Xi and Li Zhibo, Mei Ruoxue, Xu Jia Cecil and several people stepped on the gate of the starship together, this starship is not large, the whole body is not more than 100 meters long, the whole body is blue, quietly suspended in the starry sky, like a big fish swimming in the ocean.

This starship is the result of Li Zhibo's research over the years, and he cracked the secret that the spacecraft can reach faster than light based on the spaceship brought by Cecil.

However, at present, this technology is not mature, and it has not been widely promoted, and only this starship has been built.

Li Zhibo said with a proud face: "Master, look, my starship is doing okay, right?" "This is a starship that he personally supervised and built little by little.

Song Xi looked at the entire starship and smiled: "Not bad."

She never spared praise for her disciples' research results.

Li Zhibo smiled proudly, and turned to the few people who followed behind him: "You guys go back quickly, Master will have me with you." Rest assured, nothing will happen. In

the end, he got a place to accompany the experience, which made Li Zhibo proud for a long time, and from time to time he had to show off to his peers.

Nan Xun's expression was both depressed and reluctant, and he glanced at him in disgust, and turned to Song Xi: "Master, you must come back early." The

faces of Yuanbao and Xu Yushu were also full of reluctance: "Master, we are waiting for you to come back." The

only one who is more calm is Yue Ren Xuanjun.

However, Song Xi also found that this apprentice seemed to have a little thought about Song Li.

The reason why he chose to join the Taishang Sect in the first place was probably because of Song Li.