93

Chapter 93

For the discussion of the people on the Star Network, everyone in the trial court did not know about it.

Everyone's eyes were focused on Song Xi.

The seven heads of the family on the stage were sitting in front of each other, although their expressions were different, but they were always dignified and solemn.

The audience seats in the audience are all children of major families, and as the audience, they don't need to be too upright, and at this time, some people began to exchange ears.

"It's a shame that this prisoner looks good. If I hadn't provoked the Zhong family, I would have liked to get to know her. Hey, you say, when the trial is over, how about I go to Uncle Zhong and ask? Anyway, she can't escape a lifelong □□, and she is also a □□ in the Zhong family, and she can also go to my Lin family□□ right?

A disciple of the Lin family whispered to the clansmen.

Everyone sat in the same place, sitting next to each other, even if he was not loud, this was heard by some people around.

The children of the Lin family suddenly found that many people around them turned their heads and looked at him with strange eyes.

He couldn't understand the meaning in that look, and thought that they were envious of the good relationship between the Lin family and the Zhong family, and couldn't help but smile: "Why, do you also want a piece of the pie?"

He recognized these people, all of whom were the children of the five great families except for his Lin family.

Because the starship is not as good as the five major families and provoked ridicule from the Federation to the whole of the Federation, my father had a big breath last night, and cursed a lot of bad things about the five major families behind his back. This man was next to him, and there was a fire in his heart.

What do they have to be proud of? Now of the seven major families, the first place is naturally the Zhong family, the Yue family can be regarded as the second, and the Lin family can rank third by strength.

The others are either down, or their heirs are withering, or they are green and yellow, where can they compare to his Lin family?

What's more, behind the Lin family there is still the Zhong family, which family dares to oppose the Zhong family?

Sure enough, after listening to him say this, those who turned to look at him had a terrified and complicated expression on their faces, and then they turned their heads again.

It's like I'm afraid of something.

"Hey, I still have a lot of guts, that's all." The Lin family disciples sneered.

His companion also laughed: "Lin Shao, how about you take me with you to open your eyes then?"

Lin Shao waved his hand: "Good to say." The

conversation between the two fell in the ears of the people around them, and if it weren't for the scruples of not being able to fight the grass and snakes, Nanxun would have jumped up and cleaned up the two of them.

Yuan Bao grabbed her hand and used spiritual power to transmit to her: "Don't act rashly, don't forget our plan!"

Nan Xun had a cold face and said angrily: "I'll clean him up when Master comes out."

At this time, Zhong Tiande on the high platform finally finished reading Song Xi's crime.

Some uninformed people also learned from the long list of documents that the criminal in the cage was named Song Xi, the daughter of the Song family, one of the original seven major families.