144

Chapter 144

"Don't cry, Master is here."

Song Xi bent down and picked up Nanxun, who was curled up in the rescue cabin, the woman's belly was towering, tears could not stop flowing on her pale face, but the eyes that looked at Song Xi were so envious and trusting.

She stroked her stomach and choked, "Master, my child." Song

Xi raised his hand and pressed it on her abdomen, and a soft blue light dissolved in his palm, which passed into Nan Xun's body.

"Don't be afraid, he'll be fine."

Her eyes turned, her gaze fell on Nanxun's neck collar, and in the next second, the silver metal collar automatically broke off, fell to the ground and was burned by a nameless flame.

Song Xi's gaze turned again and looked at Zhong Chaohan, who was sitting on the side.

The reason why he is still sitting upright is not that he has no fear, but the moment Song Xi came here, he was imprisoned by invisible things and could not move.

The moment he saw Song Xi appear, Zhong Chaohan had already predicted his end in his heart.

Really...... He lost again.

This time, it was a complete fiasco, and there would never be a chance to turn over again.

When Song Xi's gaze fell on the man, the fire that burned the collar quietly appeared, like a ghost, starting from Zhong Chaohan's feet and spreading upward little by little.

During this period, Zhong Chaohan could not move, could not escape, and could not even shout for help.

He could only watch as the fire burned his feet, his legs, he was like a candle burning quietly, melting and melting silently bit by bit...

From beginning to end, he could feel the pain of the flames, the intense, as if it penetrated into the bone marrow and soul, but he could not do anything.

"Soul gone, this is a punishment for you."

The moment his consciousness dissipated, such a voice sounded in his ears, like a judgment given to him by a god.

"Let's go, I'll take you home."

Nanxun was injured too badly, and Song Xi carried her into the air and left the planet.

When the two entered space, Song Xi glanced back at the blue planet in the universe and spit out two words in a low voice.

"Confinement."

From then on, the people on this planet could no longer leave the planet. Song Xi will not take their lives, but he will not forgive their sins.

They will no longer have the opportunity to set foot in the universe, they will live on this planet for the rest of their lives, becoming villains in a bottle looking up at the sky.

Throughout their lives, they do not know the world outside the bottle, this is their destiny.

"Master, how is Star No. 5? Everyone, are you okay? Nanxun couldn't wait to ask.

Song Xi gently soothed her: "Don't worry, with me, everyone will be fine." Listening

to her say this, Nan Xun finally took a breath, and his eyes couldn't help but get moist again.

"It's good that you're back." She chuckled, hugged Master's neck tightly, buried her face in Song Xi's shoulder, and cried with a smile.

Song Xi patted Nanxun's back and said, "You are very tired, take a good rest, and you can go back immediately."