135

Chapter 135

"The Tao can be seen and touched, and if you want to control it, you can only look for its laws. Observing nature, experiencing nature, feeling nature, and reading the changes in the Tao, this is monasticism.

"What I practice is sound, the sound of all things. You have not yet set foot on the path, and today I will lead you to listen to the voice of all things and show you the way. Song

Xi raised his hand and waved, his wide sleeve cut a graceful arc in the air, and a ray of light scattered into the distance, like a crystal ball, wrapping this ice and snow square.

The disciples sitting below watched this scene curiously, and at the moment when the ball of light formed, they were surprised to find that they could not hear the whistling of the wind and snow, as if they were in a vacuum, there was no sound in their ears, and they could even sense their heartbeat.

Song Xi levitated in the air and said softly, "You guys have to listen."

Everyone understood that this was a great opportunity, and they closed their eyes cross-kneeled, looking solemn and solemn.

Her fingertips flicked, and the next moment, a subtle sound appeared in the ears of everyone in the entire ball of light.

The sound was very noisy at first, coming from all directions, buzzing into one. It fills all the gaps, and even if the hearing is closed, it can't stop it from coming to the mind.

"Listen carefully, listen carefully, and don't get distracted." In the midst of this noise, Song Xi's cold and indifferent voice sounded in the ears of all the disciples, "This is the voice of life." The

disciples were all strong, and no one dared to relax.

Gradually, someone's frown loosened, the corners of someone's mouth slowly rose, and a smile appeared on someone's face.

When the whole mind is immersed in it, trying to capture the mystery of the sound, they can distinguish between different sounds. The sound of flowers blooming, the sound of young shoots breaking seeds, the sound of plants rising up, insects drilling out of eggs, born animals sliding out of their mothers, birds pecking at eggshells... And the immature, unabashed baby cry in the hospital.

This is the sound of life, the sound of the growth of all things, countless lives mixed together, noisy at first, but like the most beautiful music in the world. No one can resist this wonderful sound, no one is not moved with joy at the bloom of life.

This is the true nature of the world, this is the beginning of life!

Some people even listened, and tears quietly fell from the corners of their eyes. The man's face still had a pleasant smile.

Song Xi believes that in this world, no one can resist the beauty of the Tao.

This way of "preaching" was the method she came up with when she broke through the right path.

The true sound of the Dao is too difficult to find, and most people do not have qualifications like her, when she was in the Federation before, Song Xi taught her disciples how to listen to the Dao Yin, but unfortunately achieved little success, so she let them explore by themselves and go their own way.

Now that she has a domain, within the realm is her world, as long as she wants to, in the realm, she can control everything, and it is naturally easy to replicate the sound of the avenue she has heard.

So Song Xi did this experiment, playing Dao sounds to disciples in the field, at present, she only comprehended life, death, space, and time, and the only Dao sounds she could play were these four, and the more she realized in the future, the more disciples could hear.