58

Chapter 58

That night, the six people of the Taishang Sect gathered on the star network, and in the space of the training ground, Song Xi continued to explain to the disciples what the imperial sword art was.

The Royal Sword and the Royal Sword are to control the flying sword.

"The imperial sword art is more about letting us learn the imperial sword against the enemy."

Song Xi said, her eyes turned, and a long sword appeared in the air in front of her: "Let you warm the sword is to cultivate the spirituality of the sword, the spirit sword can be unified with the human heart, and the heart can kill the enemy for thousands of miles at will." Without

seeing any movement from her, the suspended long sword suddenly flew up, as if someone was holding a sword invisibly, and volleyed a sharp sword move, beckoning clouds and flowing water, and imposing and overbearing.

Her eyes moved slightly, and the long sword flickered into two, two, four, and eight, and in an instant, more than a dozen identical swords appeared in front of her.

These dozen swords were arranged in a sword formation, wielding in unison, sword qi surging, sword shadows flickering, murderous and chilling.

Song Li and several people looked at it intently, and Song Xi said while demonstrating: "It is not difficult for the imperial sword to fly, and the really difficult place is here." However, the confrontation arena is a good training venue, and then everyone will try to harness the sword built with spiritual power. I

have to say, it's a really good match.

A few apprentices can't control the real spirit sword, but the sword built by spiritual power is much easier to control, and there are countless different opponents here, which is an excellent training ground.

Unlike when she was cultivating, if she wanted to use the sword, she could only communicate with the spirit sword again and again, and try again and again.

The wisdom of interstellar people is also not to be underestimated.

After Song Xi finished speaking, she let the apprentices go to battle, and she stayed in the viewing hall to check and accept their learning results.

The first one is still Song Li, she has excellent understanding of the sword Dao, and she has always been the fastest and most accurate to understand Song Xi's teaching.

Song Li stood in the ring, and the figure of his opponent slowly emerged.

[Fight for the first vsX]

Song Li's gaze fell on the red hair of the person on the other side, and for some reason, she always felt that the red hair was a little familiar.

"Master sister actually met X, she advanced too quickly!" Outside the field, Nanxun exclaimed.

From the time they entered the confrontation arena, nearly half a month, Song Li has played to the advanced field.

Like her name, she is determined to go first.

The other four are in the intermediate field, this will be four people watching Song Li, for Song Li can match X, not only they are surprised, the surrounding audience is also talking about it.

"The first and X are matched, which bet is better?"

The first is to fight the name of Song Li by the audience in the arena.

"Bet on God X, right? God X is an old god.

"The first is also very strong, she has won all the way from the lower division, why can't she win? Moreover, God X has now competed with the ancestor of the Song family, and he has lost, maybe he is not so strong?