1

"Lin?" Bill waved his hand in front of my face. "Are you even listening to me?" I snapped back to reality from my thoughts "Sorry i zoned out." I gave him an apologetic face.

"It's alright! Anyway what do you think of this outfit?" he turned around with a big smile on his face.

He was wearing a tight black shirt with short sleeves and a black and white striped hand warmers. He had some blue boot-cut jeans with a few holes and under he had black tights. He had a cool black belt with some small silver horns (if you know what i mean😭) and some cool jewelry.

I really love his style it fits him so much.

"I love it so much Bill. It's the best one so far from all the others you shoved me." I smiled at him. "Thanks LinLin!"

LinLin is a nickname him and Tom made for me when we were little and honestly I love it. It's so cute.

"Do you think i should wear it to school tomorrow?" he asked me. "Duh." I smirked at him. "Alrighty." he's so cute when he talks like this i swear he's the sweetest person i know. Well.. he is usually sweet but can be mean sometimes.

He went back to his walk-in closet to change back. I laid down on his bed and closed my eyes for a while and let my thoughts run trough my head.

The first thing that came to my mind was my father. I felt my heart racing a bit faster as I thought of coming back home and seeing him with a bottle of beer in his hand.

Bill came back and laid next to me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I had tears in the corners of my eyes. "Hey.. you alright?" he asked me with worry in his eyes. "Well.. not really." "What's wrong Lin? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

I sat up on the bed and so did he. "It's just.. I'm scared that my father was drinking again and when I come back he will be drunk. I hate seeing him drunk so much."

Bill took my hand and held it. "Lin don't worry. Is your sister home?"

"I don't think so. I think she is sleeping over at her boyfriends house. I wouldn't be that worried if she was home because she can keep him away from alcohol yk.. I'm just scared but it will be alright. I hope." I said while wiping my tears with my sleeve.

"Everything will be fine and if he's drunk just text me and you can come over and sleep here." Bill gave me a comforting smile.

"Thank you Bill but i think that won't be possible since it's school night. He would get mad as fuck if he found out." "You're right.. then if anything happens just let me know and i will be on my way. We live only few houses apart so it won't  take me long and i can sneak trough your window." he looked me in the face.

"But-." he cut me of  "No buts. I promise he won't find out. I just want you to be safe Lin." I hugged him tight. "Thank you. I love you so much. (meant in a friend way ofc)." "Love you too."

I stopped crying as i felt safe in his hug. We hugged for a good while.

"I'm hungry as fuck." I said when we broke the hug. He laughed and nodded. "Lets go downstairs for something." he hopped of the bed and ran to his door.

"Who's there last is a stinky sock!" he said while running trough the hall. "Hey that's not fair!" I yelled behind him while laughing "You started earlier!"

I was running down the hall while laughing. I didn't really looked where I'm going until i bumped into something. More like someone.

I looked up and saw Tom grinning at me. "I'm so sorry!" I started panicking a little. "Hey, it's ok don't worry. Just watch where you're going so you won't hurt yourself." he smiled at me. Gosh his smile is so hot. If i could i would kiss- ok enough.

I love it when he cares for me. He takes me like his little sister. It's just we don't really spend time together since he has his own things to do.

It makes me kind of sad because we used to be really close when we were little but now we're just friends. I'm not gonna lie I miss the old him, he changed so much over the past 3 years since our band got more known.

Well, at least we get on well and don't have problem with each other. And I'm glad for that.

"Are you ok? Didn't I hurt you?" I asked while giving him a worried look. "LinLin I'm alright,  don't worry." he patted my head.

He was towering over me cause he is s lot taller than me. 30cm i think? My stomach was literally doing backflips.. like literally.

"Are you coming stinky sock?" Bill yelled from downstairs. "I'm not a stinky sock and yes I am!" I yelled back while giggling.

"Sorry I have to go and again sorry for bumping into you." I smiled at Tom shoving my dimples. "It's ok LinLin." he gave me thumbs up before i ran downstairs.

"What took you soooo longg?" Bill said while rolling over the couch. Then he looked at me and saw my red face and the smile on my face. He smirked and lifted the blanket while patting the place next to him telling me to come here.

I quickly sat next to him and he putted the blanket over our heads. "Ok, now give me all the details."

"So, I was running and I didn't look where I'm going and I bumped into him and then I said sorry and he said he it ok and that I should be careful cause he doesn't want me to hurt myself and he patted my head and smiled and gosh his smile is so hot." I said in a rush in one breath.

When i finished the sentence I started breathing heavily and dramatically. We both started laughing our asses of.

My stomach made a sound telling us why we went downstairs. "Lets eat something." Bill said while still giggling. We got up and went to the kitchen.

We made some sandwiches and hopped on the couch. It was 5:43 p.m. "We should watch something." I said as i took a bite of my sandwich. "Definitely the best idea i ever heard from you." we started laughing again.

"Ok so lets watch clueless, pleeeasee." I looked at Bill with puppy eyes. "Alrightyy!" he said exited and turned the movie on.

_____________________________
Author's note:
Zayyum Lin really wants to kiss Tom huh😍 if I was in her place i would be already making out with him🤭
don't forget to vote❣️

1176 words