9

After like 20 minutes we arrived at the studio. We went out of the car. Fortunately there weren't any paparazzi yet. We grabbed our instruments and made our way to the studio.

Our manager, David, greeted us. "We're going to practice some english songs from scream since we have a concert in 2 weeks." he said as we got behind the glass door.

I grabbed my guitar and everyone else theirs instruments and Bill his mic. I inhaled deeply as I knew that the bruise will hurt a lot.

We began to play rescue me. My fingers held the strings tightly. I did every chord right. Everyone else was playing good as well. Bills voice was angelic.

Come and rescue me
I'm burning can't you see?
Come and rescue me
Only you can set me free

My bruise started hurting again. I just closed my eyes and focused on my fingers. I didn't take down my bandages and wristbands so my wrists felt tight. They needed some fresh air.

Rescue me
You and me
Set me free
Rescue me

Bill finished singing the first song. Our manager clapped his hands. "You guys did amazing!" he was actually happy. We thanked him. Now we had to do 4 more songs, then pause and 3 more.

We were now playing our fifth song. My fingers were stinging and all red. The bruise was hurting a lot but I managed to kind of ignore all the pain.

We finished the song and now we had 15 minutes pause. I went straight to the bathroom as the rest sat on the couch.

I closed the door behind me and started at myself in the mirror. I started feeling all the pain since I didn't do anything to distract myself.

Light tears started dropping down my face. I took of Tom's hoodie and rolled up my sleeve. The bruise was all swollen. U put it under some cold water for a while and it helped to calm it down.

I dried the place. Then i took off my wristbands reveling the bandages that I took off as well. The cuts were old and were already turning into scabs.

I rolled down my sleeves and put the hoodie back on. I threw out the bandages and put the wristbands in my pocket.

My fingers were close to bleeding. We didn't have practice in a week and a half and i didn't have time to practice at home.

My eyes were still teary but the pain was less painful. I wiped my eyes making sure nobody would notice. I came out just when the band was getting up.
______________________

After we played the last song we all sat down on the couch. Fortunately my fingers didn't start bleeding they just hurt and the bruise didn't hurt that much as before.

Our manager came to us with a smile on his face. "Guys you did amazing today! The bass was without mistakes, there were a few mistakes on the guitars and drums but they were almost unnoticeable. And Bill your voice was really good today." he clapped his hands.

"So that's all for today! Have a nice time and see you in a week!" we thanked him and said our goodbyes to him. We grabbed our instruments and went to the door.

We could hear the paparazzi outside. We were kind of used to them by now and we tried to be as polite as possible.

We began our way to the car smiling at the cameras and signing some autographs. One woman interviewer stopped me. I stopped and the others did as well.

"Hi Lin! One fan handed me this note, witch I haven't opened yet, and asked me to ask you the question that is written on it. I didn't wanted to open it so it would be a surprise for both of us. Will you answer please?" she asked.

"Yes, of course. Read it." i smiled. She began to read with a smile "Lin, the last time i saw you, you had a white cropped top. I noticed that you gained some weight. How is that possible and what happened to your beautiful flat stomach?" the woman's smile dropped and mine did as well.

My heart shattered into million peaces. I wanted to cry so much but i held my tears back.

"Lin I'm so sorry I didn't know it would be this rude." she started apologizing. "No no its ok. Actually i just started eating more that's all." i gave her a slight smile.

"Thank you and have a nice day!" the lady said and i waved at her. I continued walking towards the car not looking at anyone.

I put my guitar in the back of the car and got in. The rest got in as well. I crossed my arms and rested my head down.

I could feel the stinging pain in my throat as i wanted to cry but i knew I couldn't right now.

Bill sat next to me and then Tom. Georg was driving and Gustav was in the passengers seat. Bill put his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" he asked as I turned my head from him to face the window. "Yea I'm ok." I definitely wasn't. Bill put his hand from my shoulder "I'm sorry Lin." he said sadly.

"Yeah that was really ugly of that person to write that." Gustav said. "Right? Like how dare they say that to our gorgeous Lin!" Georg literally yelled.

"Thank you guys but it's ok really." i smiled a bit. I could feel Tom's stare burning into me. I faced the window again and just watched the cars outside.

I closed my eyes as i felt pain. Both physical and mental pain. I wish I could just disappear from the car right now and be somewhere alone.
______________________________
Author's note:
I actually feel sorry for her tho
Don't forget to vote❣️

993 words