66

(play when told in the story⬆️ Naked by Avril Lavigne)

"ok guys you're on in 15 minutes." announced David making my heart beat faster.

tom made some sort of mouse sound making me chuckle slightly. "fuck im so nervous it's not even funny anymore." bill groaned taking a deep breath in.

georg was almost passed out trying to stay awake and gustav was sitting with his headphones on trying to relax.

"im going to the bathroom." i said getting up.

the door opened after a while and tom slipped in locking the door behind him.

he approached me with a smirk and i couldn't help but smile. he put his hands on my ass and i wrapped mine around his neck.

"i know what you're doing." i smirked kissing his neck softly. "c'mon i need to get rid of the stress." he rolled his eyes playfully. "making out helps and you know it." he chuckled and without any warning he smashed his lips on mine.

he was really rough kissing. and not gonna lie i enjoyed it a lot. his hands were roaming my body.

"guys we have 2 minutes!" bill yelled banging on the door. we pulled away smiling. "ok it really did help." i said. i felt more relaxed now.

"told you." he gave me i quick kiss before opening the door. i was glad that bill interrupted us. we were just a few seconds away from fucking.

i made sure i look good in the mirror and fixed my fit a little. as i said me and tom are matching and it's pretty cute.

i took i deep breath

i took i deep breath. i was nervous as
fuck.

we quickly hugged each other before entering the stage. the crowd erupted with screams making me smile widely.

"hello Berlin!" bill yelled to the microphone making all the people scream their lungs out.

"thank you all for coming tonight! enjoy the show!" he smiled and with that we began to play the first song, final day.

my fingers moved perfectly on each string making perfect noises. i felt the music go through my body. i loved that feeling.

i looked at the front row and saw my father, sam, envy, sister with ryle, sime, and even michael waving at us with a smile. i smiled back nodding my head at them.