19

The police arrived after like 3 minutes. They took the waiter from Tom and Tom immediately rushed to me. Bill let go of me and let Tom take me to his hands.

Tom was now sitting on the floor with me and so was Bill. I was still shaking a bit but I wasn't crying anymore. He was calming me down.

The police came to us. They just wanted some information about me but I didn't wanted to talk to then so I looked over at Bill. He nodded and got up with them to tell them all the informations since he knew them.

"Lin are you alright? Did he hurt you?" he asked really worried. The waiter grabbed me by the bruise that was now hurting like crazy but i didn't wanted to admit it to him.

"I'm ok Tommy. Just shocked.." i looked up at him. He had tears in the corner of his eyes. I hugged him so i was now sitting on his lap hugging him.

"Hey it's ok don't cry. I'm alright don't worry." I felt another tears forming in my eyes. "No it's not alright. I could be here earlier and nothing would have happened." I heard him sniff as we were still hugging.

"Tom it's not your fault. I'm thankful that you saved me." i was now sniffing as well. We just sat there. We calmed down after a while.

Bill came to us. "We can go now. They took him with them don't worry." he patted my head and we got up. I thanked the police and we began our way.

I hugged Tom tightly and hid my head in his chest as we were walking so no one would see me. Both Bill and Tom were towering over to me to make me feel safe.

We walked to the door and of course that there were paparazzi outside. Someone probably recognized us.

Tom covered my head with his hand as we were walking. The paparazzi were asking many different questions like why is there police and stuff but we didn't answer.

We walked to the car and got in. Bill was driving and Tom sat at the back with me. He had his arm around my shoulders.

I felt disgusted by what just happened. The bruise was stinging like crazy. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes while holding the bruise.

"You good?" Tom asked. I didn't wanted to lie. "No. He actually grabbed my hand really tight and now it hurts i think it left a bruise there." I said looking down. "I'm so sorry Lin Lin." he said sadly.

"Tommy it's not your fault really." i smiled and kissed his cheek. "We'll look at the bruise at home." he smiled back.

Bill stopped at the vet. "I'm going to get Muff wait here." he said leaving the car. We nodded.

I decided to break the silence and do something my brain was telling me to do.

"Well.. can i give you my thank you kiss now?" i asked looking in Tom's eyes. I swear something flickered in them. "Of course you can." he smirked.

I looked at his eyes then his lips and slowly pressed a kiss on them. I pulled away smirking at him.

He now looked at my lips and I understood so I nodded. It was now him who kissed first. I kissed him back. My stomach was filled with butterflies.

One of his hands was on my cheek and the other on my back. My hand were wrapped around his neck. We were kissing slowly and passionately. I was really enjoying it i can tell he was too.

I could feel his cold piercing on my lips. We both had our eyes closed. Suddenly the car door opened. We quickly pulled away from each other and sat back in embarrassment.

"Sorry to interrupt you love birds." Bill said with a smirk on his face while putting Muff on the passenger seat.

"Oh uhh hi Bill." i said. I was red like a tomato. "Hi Lin, hi Tom. How was the make out?" he asked teasing us as he started to drive off.

Tom smirked and said "Really good." he said. I was now covering my whole face. They laughed at me. I put my hand away and looked at Tom. He was already looking at me.

I felt like doing backflips. His eyes were so beautiful. "We are now going to the pet store to buy some things for Muffin." Bill said.

"Is he alright?" i asked. "Yes. The vet doctor said that he is perfectly fine and that he is around 4 months old." Bill smiled at me through the mirror.

"I'm glad to hear that." i smiled back. Suddenly i felt Toms hand on my tight. I looked at him and he looked at me asking me for permission with his eyes.

I nodded and he smiled and left his hand there the whole ride while looking out the window. I just rested my head on him and looked out the front window. We just sat there listening to music.

After few minutes we arrived at the pet store. "Can we leave Muff here?" Tom asked. "I think we can the cute little thing is sleeping." he looked at him with with a smile. How cute.

We got out of the car and went to the store. We bought some bowls, more food, a bed for him, some treats, crate for car rides, and the thing cats uses as toilet. We also bought him a red collar and some toys.

We paid for everything and went back to the car. We put the stuff to the car trunk and sit back the same we were sitting before.

Tom had his hand on my tight the whole ride back and I couldn't stop smiling. Bill noticed and smirked at me through the mirror. I smiled at him widely.

When we arrived back we took out all the things including Muffin. We put all the things inside and gave him new food. He ate some of it and then went to take a nap in his new bed.

"I'm going out with Envy. I'll be back at 5." Bill smiled at us. "Alright have fuun." i teased him and he rolled his eyes jokingly. I laughed and Tom did as well.

"You two have fun as well." he smirked at us and with that he opened the door. "Byee!" he said. "Byee!" we said back.

"We should check the bruise." Tom suggested. Shit I don't have any wristbands. "Yea right. I'm just going to change into something more comfortable. Then I'll come back down so wait here." i smiled and he nodded.
_____________________________
Author's note:
I really want to be Lin kissing with Tom🤭
Don't forget to vote❣️

1139 words