52

"You're not coming home with us?" Tom asked as we were walking out of the school. Today went smoothly.

"Nope I'm coming with Envy. We'll meet at the party." i kissed him. "Okay ma be safe."
he kissed me back.

"See you tonight!" i waved at the guys and made my way over to Envy who was waiting for me on the corner.

"Girl I'm so glad we have an afternoon for ourselves like we haven't spend time together for a long time." she took my hand and began to walk.

"Right? I missed it so much." i sighed. "So tell me how is it between you and Tom?" she asked smiling.

"Ok so we started being closer and closer and then we made up a few times. On Wednesday i had a big breakdown and he comforted me and then he said he loves me so much and that he needs me and i told him my feelings. He haven't asked me to be his girlfriend yet so we aren't officially dating but i feel the love between us."

"Oh wow what? It all happened in such a short time! But I'm more than happy for you really. You two deserve each other."

"What about you and Bill? Any news?" i now asked her. "Well we held hands yesterday and oh gosh i love him a bit too much." she squeezed my hand tighter.

"I think something will happen tonight between you two." i smirked at her. "I kinda actually hope so." she grinned.

"But what if he doesn't feel the same?" she asked worried a bit. "Trust me he does. I see it in his eyes when he looks at you."

"Really?" she turned to me. "Really." i reassured her. We continued chatting and walked to her house.

We quickly ate some toasts and got ready to leave to the mall. We catch a bus and got there.

We went to several shops until we found the perfect outfits. We stopped for a quick coffee before heading back home.

When we got back we still had 3 hours till we have to leave so we both decided to shower and wash our hair.

When i was done showering i put my hair in a towel and put on a vanilla lotion to smell even better.

I could already hear music blasting from Envy's room that means she's doing her hair and makeup.

I got quickly dressed to my fit and put on my wristbands and leg warmers. I rushed to the room with the towel still on my head.

I dried my hair more with it and then used the blow drier. I put them in a bun since i have to do my makeup first.

Envy was sat at her vanity table and i sat in front of her big closet mirror. We were singing our hearts out to some Britney Spears songs while doing our makeup.

Now it was time for the hair. I did myself a blow out and my layers were perfectly curled and had a lot of volume.

Envy straightened her hair and only curled her curtain bangs. We finished our looks by adding some jewelry and spraying our perfumes on.

"Ok you look actually stunning like you could pull everyone." Envy admired me. "I can say the same about you." i smiled at her.

"We are literally so sexy. If i was a guy I would definitely date myself." she laughed and fixed her top.

"We should get going since it's a few stops by the bus." i took my purse and put all the necessary stuff in there.

She did the same. "Oh but before we leave let's take a picture." she took out her phone and we posed for the picture.

We put on our jackets and shoes and left.