14

When we got back home I rushed inside. I quickly took of my shoes and jacket and took the box with the kitten to the kitchen.

"You won't believe what we found by the trash." I said in rush. Tom came from behind me and put the food on the table.

"What?" they all asked at the same time. "A fucking little kitten! How could someone do that to it." i yelled i was angry and tears started forming in my eyes.

"Poor little thing." Gustav said. "Lin don't cry you saved it." Bill gave me a comforting smile. "Bill is right." Georg agreed. "I know I'm just angry." i wiped the tears.

Tom came and hugged me from behind resting his head on mine. I took the kitten out of the box and put it on my chest. It was scared but seemed to calm down on me.

"Poor baby it must be hungry.." i kept petting it. "We actually have some cat food." Bill said randomly. "Bill tf." Gustav was stunned. "Why-" he added.

"Well i sometimes feed some cats that comes around-" he answered. "Bill your the best." i wasn't angry anymore. "Where is it?" i asked.

"In the room under the stairs." he pointed to the room. "Thank you so much." I smiled. "What about me, Gustav and Bill start making the food and you two take care of the kitten?" Georg suggested. We all nodded.

Tom let go from the hug. "I'll get the food. Get some bowl or something like that for food and water." he smiled. "Alright." i smiled back while still holding and petting the kitten.

With one hand i took two small bowls and placed them on the floor. Tom came back with the food and placed some in one bowl. Then took the other one and filled it with water.

I sat on the floor and put the kitten in front of the bowls. It started eating immediately. "It must be really hungry." Tom said sitting next to me.

"How old do you think it is?" i asked. "Well it's not really small i think like 4 months." he answered. "Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" i turned my head to him.

"I think it's a boy." he looked at me. "Me as well." i looked in his eyes. It was quite for a while just us looking in each other eyes.

After a while we snapped back to reality by the kitten coming to us. "Aww look how cute it is." I picked it up and adored it. "It's a boy." i said happily and put him in my lap.

"I knew that." Tom said proud of himself. The kitten snuggled in my lap as i petted it. "I'll call him Muffin." i said all excited. "That's a cute name." Tom smiled and tiled his head.

"Do you think i can keep him?" i turned my head to him. He was so close I could feel his hot breath. "Yea. We will take him to the vet tomorrow to make sure he's ok." he kissed my cheek.

I was blushing and so I quickly turned back down at Muffin to hide it but I think he noticed. I nodded. "Do you want to pet him?" he nodded aggressively like he was waiting for me to ask that.

I carefully picked Muffin up and placed him at Tom's chest. He put his hand under him to hold him and petted him with the other hand.

Tom looked so happy and cute. He was perfect. I adored them because both of them were cute. After a while Muffin fell asleep on Tom. "He's sleeping." Tom turned to me.

"Wait here I'll get some towel and make him a bed." i got up and went for the towel. My body was so weak but I could do it.

I came back and placed the towel of the floor making it more comfy and soft. Then Tom carefully placed Muffin on it.

We both looked at each other and smiled. Then we went over to the kitchen where the rest was. "It's almost done." Gustav said. "Thank you." we both said.

"How does it look with the kitten?" Georg asked. "We found out its a boy and his name is Muffin. He ate and drank and now he's sleeping. We will took him to the vet tomorrow." Tom said as i nodded.

"He's like our child now." i said as a proud mother closing my eyes and putting a hand on my chests. They laughed and so did i.

"I'm glad you saved him." Bill smiled at me. "We all are, you're really kind." he added. "Thank you." i smiled. That was really cute.

We all talked for a while. "It's done!" Gustav clapped his hands. "Thank you so much Gus." i smiled and got up to get the table ready.

I took 4 large plates and 1 small and forks and some drinks. I placed it all at the table and Gustav put the chicken and rice in the middle so everyone can take how much they want.

We all thanked him and began to put food on our plates. I waited as everyone took theirs portion. I didn't wanted to eat but at the same time i was so hungry and weak and I promised Bill I would.

I took a little of rice and a small piece of chicken. "You're not gonna eat more?" Tom asked. "No I'm not really hungry." i gave him a slight smile. "Oh ok." he smiled back.

I ate the food. I wanted more and more and more. But I didn't eat any more. I washed the plate and fork as others were still eating.

I felt my ankles hurt. I inhaled quickly making a little sound. I closed my eyes shut and absorbed the pain for a while.

"You alright?" Bill asked as he went to wash his plate as well. "Yea." i smiled. I wasn't alright. I just wanted to tell them what's happening. I wanted to stop with it all but i just couldn't. What if they would judge me?

"Just know you can talk to me when something is bothering you." he hugged me. I wanted to cry. "Thank you Billy." I hugged him back.
______________________________
Author's note:
Muffin is cute
Don't forget to vote❣️

1068 words