38

It was around 5 pm and the girls somehow managed to fall asleep on the couch. Me and the rest of the boys decided to let them sleep for a while and then wake them up.

I got a call from my friend Michael so I picked it up.

"Hey Tom got some news."

"Sure what is it?"

"Well my parents are going for a work trip tomorrow that means that my house is free on Friday. And i know you hate having party at your house so we can do it at mine."

"Hell yes that would be like 10 times better. Thanks."

"No worries see you."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and turned to the boys to tell them.

"Friday party at Michael's." i smiled at them. "I'm in." Bill said immediately. He loves partying. "Me too." Gustav joined. "Georg?" i turned to him. "Duh." he answered.

The guys looked behind me and Bill opened his mouth to say something but immediately closed it.

I felt hands wrap around my shoulders from behind. Familiar smell hit my nose. Lin. "What is it ma?" i asked.

"I'm tired. Come upstairs with me please." she said softly it made my body shiver. I nodded at the guys. I unwrapped her hands from my neck and got up.

I picked her up so her hands were around my neck and her legs around my torso while i held her by the thighs.

She snuggled her head in the crook of my neck and as I carried her upstairs she kissed it softly. My body immediately tensed up at her touch.

She looked at me and i gave her a kiss on the forehead as i put her down on my bed. I closed the door and sat next to her.

"Oh i have something." she said and got up to reach her tote bag. She took out a pair of wristbands and gave them to me.

"These are yours a found them at mines." she smiled and got back to the bed. "Thank you." i said. "Of course."

"May i ask something?" i turned to her. "Well depends." she said looking in my eyes. "Why do you always wear them?"

I saw her eyes change from calm to nervous. "Well they keep my hands warm." she said but i knew she was lying. But I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I decided not to dig deeper. I knew they don't only keep her hands warm.

"Okey." i smiled. She sighed in relief a little. "What's your favorite song we wrote?" i asked her. "We'll definitely rette mich. But i love them all. I especially love writing them with you guys." she smiled with her dimples driving me crazy.

"What's yours?" it was now her asking. "Reden and spring nicht." i said confidently. I love spring nicht it saved me. Lin knows the meaning behind the song.

She actually helped me and Bill a lot through our hard time. She was always comforting us making sure that we are feeling well and it was her who suggested to write our feelings in a song.

I want to give her back what she gave to us. I just don't know how.

"I love spring nicht. It's so beautiful." she said looking at her feet. "It truly is. Do you think our songs help someone?"

"Definitely." she said so sure about that. "Well i love listening to our songs. And I believe that there is someone struggling at the moment and that some of the songs maybe help them."

"I hope so. No one deserves to suffer if they don't deserve it." i said slowly. She remained silent.

"Let's play rette mich." I suggested. She nodded and got up to hand me my classic guitar. I have many so she took one as well.

We sat down on my bed. She looked at me and I nodded. She started to play and I joined her. Her fingers were playing perfectly.

We begin to sing the text of the song. Her voice is so beautiful. I could listen to her talking all day long.

We played some more songs and then she packed her stuff cause she had to go home. We went downstairs.

The girls were already awake talking with the boys at the kitchen. "I have to go. See you tomorrow." she waved her goodbye. They all got up to hug her and said their goodbyes.

"Let me drive you." i smirked and took my car keys. "I can walk." she frowned a little while smiling. "Yea but you don't have jacket plus I won't let you walk." i said opening the door for her.

She sighed "fine" and went out. We hopped to the car and i began to drive. "Oh i forgot to tell you we have an interview tomorrow at 5 pm." i told her. "Oh okey." she was smiling.

"You going to school tomorrow?" i asked.

"Yes father would be angry if i didn't." she laughed but it was an unsure laugh. "Alright." i smiled. I stopped in front of her house and got up to open the door for her.

"Thank you Tommy for everything." she smiled and kissed me softly. I kissed her back and after a while we broke the kiss. "Anytime."

She waved at me and ran to the house since it was really cold outside. I waved back and waited a bit then i drove back home.

When I opened the door only Bill and Envy were there. "Oh hi." i said as i sat opposite them at the table.

"Hi." Envy said tilting her head and smiling. "So are you a couple already?" she asked me. Bill smirked. "Still no." i sighed.

She groaned "Well it's like 100% obvious that she likes you so just tell her straight."

"I'm planning on telling her this weekend." i put my hands up in defense. "Well you better." she said seriously and then smiled. Huh?

"Well Envy there's something about Lin we want to tell you." Bill became serious.

"Her eating disorder is probably back and she is definitely suffering with something. I think Tom's love would help her and maybe she opens up to him. Well i hope she does but please watch out for her."

"I actually noticed some changes in her acting as well past the few days. Thank you for telling me." she smiled and took Bill's hand.

"Of course." Bill smiled. I could see the love is his eyes. I liked Envy. She was really sweet and fitted Bill perfectly. I hope the two of them will end up together.
____________________
Author's note:
I have to hand in an essay tomorrow and I didn't even started to write it bit this id better

1137 words