17

"You and Tom are so cute like i saw you two cuddling and it's so adorable!" he squealed with a big ass smile on his face. "Bill shh!" I said as i covered his mouth with my finger.

"But like i mean it he's so obsessed with you Lin Lin." he said sounding really serious. "Bill i love him but I don't know. Everything is just so hard for me i need a while to put myself back together." i took his hand and looked him in the eyes.

"I understand. Is there any way i can help you?" he asked. "No.. but thank you Bill." I let go off his hand and smile. "Alright then." he sighed and smiled back.

A moment later Tom came saying that he's ready. We got up and walked downstairs. Bill took a box since we didn't have any crate.

I carefully took Muffins and placed him in the box and took it. "Could you please take my jacket?" i asked Tom. "Of course ma." he said as he was getting his shoes on.

I already had mine on so i just walked to the car where Bill opened the door for me. "Thank you again." i smiled and he did as well. Bill was driving I don't even know why tho. (Just pretend you can drive a car at 17🤗)

I put the box with Muff aside so I could put my seatbelt on. Then i took Muff out of the box and put him on my lap. He snuggled in and purred. How cute.

Tom got in the car as well and Bill started to drive. I was quite cause i was focusing on Muff. I was still tired so i rested my head against the window and closed my eyes.

I fell asleep after a while.
______________________________

I looked at Lin through the mirror and she was sleeping with Muffin in her lap. I took out my phone and took a picture of her. "Bill look at Lin she's so cute." i said quietly as i didn't want to wake her up.

"Aww that's so cute." he said and looked back at the road. "Bill i have to tell you something but first i have to make sure she's really asleep." he nodded.

"Lin?" I asked no answer. "I think she's asleep Tom. Now tell me." he said as he wanted to hear it. "Alright, alright." i laughed a bit.

"So Lin got so drunk yesterday and then she said that she really loves me since we were little and thinks of me all the time.." i said and took another breath.

"Well i knew she was drunk but she sounded so real. So I told her that i love her as well and she looked at my lips and kissed me. I kissed her back and we were making out for like 15 minutes straight until we couldn't breath." i finished my sentence.

Bill was smiling like crazy. "Oh my fucking gosh. That is well, crazy, what?" he was so confused. "Tom I think she meant it actually." he said now serious.

"You think?" i was now the one smiling and blushing like crazy cause I repeated the make out in my head. "Yes. You should make the first move." he smirked.

"Maybe i will." i closed my eyes and listened to the quiet music that was playing from the radio.

After a while Bill spoked. "We're here. Woke Lin up I'm not risking getting yelled at." he chuckled and got out of the car. I sighed.

"You know what? Just take Muff and the box and let her sleep. I think she needs the rest." i said getting out as well. He nodded and did as I said.

We got to the vet and it was 10:42. We sat there and waited. A vet doctor came out and asked for our name. "Kaulitz." Bill answered.

"Oh you're here earlier. You can give me the kitten and i will check him." she smiled. She knew everything that happened since Bill told her on the call yesterday (he called to the vet to book an appointment).

"Alright thank you so much." Bill gave the box to her. "No problem come back at like 12." she smiled and we nodded and smiled back. We than said bye and went back to the car.

When we got back Lin was still sleeping. We silently got on and Bill drove to the parking lot next to the café we were getting in. It was only like 5 minutes drive.

He parked and we got out. "What will we do with her?" he asked. "We need to wake her up." I said putting my lips in a line. "And you do it." I added.

"Fine." he rolled his eyes and opened the door of the car. She was now resting her head back. He shook her lightly "Lin. Lin wake up." he said. Nothing.

"Ok I tried now it's your turn." he pointed at me. "I know what will wake her up." I smirked. "Oh." he smirked back.

I came to her and brushed my hand softly on her cheek. Then i leaned to her face and kissed her softly on the lips.

She opened her eyes and looked at me as i was getting away from her face. "HOW TF DOES A KISS WAKE HER UP BUT SHAKING DOES NOT!" Bill yelled stunned.

I laughed and looked at her. She had her head covered in her hand. "You blushing?" I teased. "No." she put her hands down and gets out.

She looked so confused. "Where is Muff?" she asked. Bill explained everything to her. "Oh." she said. She just stood there looking at Bill.

Then she turned to me. "Also that kiss was really good even tho it was just a wake up kiss." she winked and walked to me.

She tippy toed and leaned towards my face. "Let me give you a another one." she whispered to my ear. I felt myself get all red.

She moved to my lips and I could feel our lips touching just a little bit. She then turned away and said: "never mind I changed my mind" and smirked at me.

I was left there standing and shocked so much. "You blushing?" she laughed. I shook my head "fair point." i laughed back. Damn I wanted her to kiss me.

Bill started laughing and we all did. "Damnn I didn't know your such a flirt." Bill added. "I was so shocked." I laughed. "Well I guess that's just me." she laughed as well.

We calmed down after a while and began our way to the café.
______________________________
Author's note:
‼️i updated the intro so you can see what they look like‼️
I think Muff is cute and you can imagine him like you like (i mean color and stuff) 😋
Don't forget to vote❣️

1145 words