48

It was probably around 9am and Tom was still sleeping in the bed. I had to use the bathroom so i got out.

I was now sitting at the bathroom floor staring at one point and my mind was a rush again.

My back was rested against the wall as well as my head. What was happening?

I know Tom said it was just a dream but i never experienced any lucid dreams before and they somehow stuck in my head.

I was just playing with my fingers and counting each breath i take to help me keep calm. I heard some movements from the room.

"Ma?" Tom said loudly. "Bathroom." i answered but my voice decided to prank me and shake.

"You good? Do you need anything?" I didn't answer him and just got up and walked from the bathroom.

He was standing still in his sweatpants but he had his dreads in a hair tie. I looked at the floor and walked over to him.

I hugged him so tightly and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and it made me feel so loved.

He placed a kiss on my head and then rested his chin there. I loved this man with my whole heart.

I broke the hug and looked at him smiling. He smiled back at me. His smile was so cute.

"Can i take a shower?" I asked cause I definitely needed one. "Of course I'll bring you some clean towel." he smiled.

"And also I don't really have anything to change into.." i tilted my head a little. "Oh don't worry what do you need?" he asked totally unbothered. Marry me.

"Well maybe some sweatpants, a shirt and some socks." i said and shivered afterwards. It was cold in his room.

Tom's eyes immediately flew to my chest. That was the moment I realized i had no bra on and a tight top. And i was cold.

He licked the inside of his mouth where is piercing was and smirked. I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"Tom?" i asked crossing my hands over my chest. "Oh um yeah of course." he came back to reality. "Thank you." i gave him a slight kiss on the neck before running to my school bag.

I have it here since yesterday and i was glad i have it with me. Tom disappeared to the closet and i took out my emergency bag.

I had clean panties here (in case I would bleed through or something) and some micellar water to clean the mess on my face.

I also took a pad since my period was really light because it was ending and a hair brush.

I carried all the stuff to the bathroom and waited for Tom. He came just a moment later with everything i asked for.

"Here you go ma." he said as he handed them to me. "Thank you so much Tommy really." i put them on the little counter he had there.

"Oh is it ok if i use your shower?" i turned back to him. "More than ok." he chuckled and kissed my hand.

"Well enjoy your shower just don't take too long please I want to be with you." he let go of my hand and turned to the door.

"Don't worry I won't take long." i smiled at him and he smiled back before closing the door behind him.

I love it how on media he seems like a perv but in reality he's so respectful and caring. Well I can't really deny that he is a perv but i like it.

I undressed myself and hopped to his shower. It was definitely bigger than mine and it was really pretty and clean.

I quickly put my hair up in a bun so it wouldn't get wet and turned the water on. It felt literally heavenly as the warm water ran down my body.

He had several shower gels so i tried to find some that doesn't smell that much manly.

After sniffing like three shower gels a found one that smelled nice. I washed myself with it and got out of the shower.

I dried myself and got dressed to the clothes Tom borrowed me. I would say the sweatpants were some of his older ones cause they weren't that enormous like the shirt.

But I didn't mind. I put my wristbands back on and since a didn't have any cotton pads to remove my makeup with i used some clean toilet paper.

I actually found a mini version of some cream so i moisturized my face with it. I decided to go makeup free today.

I opened his drawer and found some new toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and then brushed my hair.

My emergency bag is full of surprises so i even found a mini version of my perfume. I sprayed myself with it and i was ready to leave the bathroom.

When I entered the room Tom was nowhere to be seen so i just put all my things back to my beg and sit at his bed.

After a while Tom entered the room with his dreads down and only a towel wrapped around his waist. Water was still dripping from him.

I swear i got dizzy by the sight and my heart raced faster. He was so yum like this fuck.

"Did i hypnotize you or sum?" he asked teasing. "No um i mean yes. What?" I didn't know where to look so I looked at a random picture on his wall.

I could feel my cheeks burning. He chuckled "can you hand me the pile of clothes that is on the corner of the bed? I forgot it here."

I reached for the clothes and went to hand them to him. "Thank you sweetheart." he whispered leaning to my ear.

"You're welcome." i breathed out like i was holding that breath for a decade.

He just laughed and left. He's driving me crazy. I LITERALLY COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY AND HIS BODY HIS VOICE HIS EVERYTHING.

He opened the door again but now dressed. I was actually a bit disappointed not gonna lie. "Let's go downstairs to eat something." he said and took my hand.

I was actually starving so I nodded.
_________________________
Author's note:
I swear that Tom would be so good in a relationship. Like look at him and Heidi a literally love them so much they're so cute❗️❗️

1086 words