51

I'm in Tom's car and he is driving me home. It's around 8 pm now and dad called me to get home. He sounded really calm.

I still had Tom's clothes on but I'll bring them back to him someday. "I can't wait for the party tomorrow." Tom grinned.

"Omg i missed them so much I'm glad that there will be a party after like 3 months." i smiled at him.

"What are you going to wear?" he asked me. "Not telling." i smirked at him. "So it's a surprise huh?" he smirked back.

"Kind of." i had no idea what I'll wear actually. I think I'll need Envy to help me out. "Ok we're here." he stopped the car in front of my house.

I wanted to go out but he quickly got out and opened the door for me. "Thank you." i gave him a soft kiss.

I took all of my things and walked to the door. "See you tomorrow Tommy." i waved at him. "See you ma." he waved back and hopped to the car.

I opened the door and entered the house. There were shoes I didn't know. They were small so i assumed they belong to a woman.

I came to the kitchen and a delicious smell immediately hit my nose. "Hi dad!" i yelled as i got to the kitchen.

I saw a woman standing in the kitchen cooking some food and my dad sitting at the table. "Hi honey." he smiled. HE SMILED AT ME.

"I would like you to meet Samantha." he slowly pointed at the woman. She immediately turned around and gave me a warm smile.

"Good evening." i smiled back. "Hi sweetie you must me Lin." she came to me and shook my hand. "That would be me."

"Go put your things upstairs and come down. I cooked dinner. Your dad told me you like honey chicken so i made it." she smiled and i nodded.

"Thank you so much." i said before going upstairs. She seemed really nice and sweet. I'm glad dad finally found someone. I hope they will stay together for at least a month.

I quickly threw my things into my room and rushed back downstairs. She was already serving the food on the table.

I'm actually surprised that my dad remembers my favorite food. I was actually starving a lot and i was really craving for it at the moment.

I sat down at the table. "Thank you so much really." i smiled at her as she sat down as well. "It's no deal really." she said and began to eat.

I took a bite and it was fucking good."Mhm it's delicious." i hummed. "Thank you sweetie I'm glad you like it."

Ok i love this woman. At least for now. "So how did you meet my dad?" i asked.

"We met at the grocery shop two weeks ago when he helped me to reach the jam. Then he invited me to a dinner and we started talking more. I was here once already." she said smiling.

I think she's the woman my dad slept with. "Aww that's cute." i smiled back.I had no idea dad was at some dinner date like when did that happen?

"Tell me something about you. How is it going with the band?" she asked me and that was the moment I realized that I'm actually a famous guitarist.

"We'll have a concert next weekend so I'm really excited for it." i took another bite. "I'm glad to hear that. I'll definitely come to see you."

"Thank you ma'am." i was glad she was shoving interest in me. It remained me of mom. She actually looked really similar to mom. She had blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Oh call me Sam please." "Thank you Sam." i corrected myself. I finished eating my dinner and cleaned the dishes after myself.

Sam and dad were still eating. "I'm going upstairs and I probably won't come back down so good night." i said going to the stairs.

"Good night honey." said my dad. "Night sweetie." waved Sam. I waved back and rushed upstairs.

I went to my room and closed the door behind me. I was so happy i jumped around a bit. I did my skincare and showered.

I did all the other things you do before sleep and snuggled myself in the bed.
_____________________

My alarm went off and i got ready for school. I did some light makeup and put my hair in two braids since I didn't wash them yesterday.

 I did some light makeup and put my hair in two braids since I didn't wash them yesterday

This is the fit I chose. I took my bag, i put the clothes Tom borrowed me in another bag and took it as well and i took my phone and went downstairs. Dad and Sam were probably still asleep.

I put in my jacket and shoes and walked to the Kaulitz house. I regret not taking a hat because my ears are literally freezing.

They were both waiting in front of their house. I had a really good mood today. "Hi babes." i smiled at them and hugged them.

"Hey ma." Tom kissed my forehead. "Helloo my favorite rat." Bill kissed my cheek. "I'm not the one that looked like a rat yesterday." i middle fingered him with a smile.

He just rolled his eyes jokingly and chuckled. "Oh Tommy thank you for letting me borrow your clothes." i hand him the bag.

"Of course." he smiled and went to put them inside. "We're going by car since it's really cold today." Bill said walking over to his car.

I nodded and hopped in the back. Bill got to the drivers position and Tom sat next to me.

We made our way to school. I met with Envy in the bathroom to discuss today's plans.

"Ok so I thought it through and i got a plan." i looked at her as she blew out the smoke from her mouth. We were in the bathroom stall smoking.

"After school we'll go to your place and then to the mall to buy some fit. Then we will get back and get ready and then we'll leave to the party."

"Simple i like it." she said and handed me the cigarette. The bell rang and we quickly hurried to the class.

We sat next to each other because Tom and Bill were sitting with some of their friends at the back.

I was really excited for tonight. I wanna get really really drunk. And I can't wait for it.
_____________________
Author's note:
I wish to be in her place rn and get drunk 🤞😔

1104 words