33

We continued to kiss and after a while he pushed us on the bed. Well more like he pushed himself on the bed. I was now sitting on top of him while he was sitting on the bed.

He tugged on my shirt lightly. I understood so I quickly took my top off leaving me in my black lace bra. My breasts weren't anyhow enormous. They were normal size.

Tom was examining me with lust in his eyes. He was playing with his lip piercing and he looked like excited kid that just got a brand new toy.

"I like this view." he chuckled with his stare still fixed on my chests. I was sitting on top of him and he was laying on his elbows.

"You're turn." i smirked tugging on his shirt. He took it off and it wasn't a big deal since he had only his bandanna on.

I was shocked by his abs. I was now the one examining his body. I traced my hand over his abs slowly making him chuckle.

I felt the tension between us grow. I looked at him with a smile on my face. He was smiling as well. His beautiful smile was driving me crazy.

"You like them?" he said proudly. "Lots." i said looking back at his abs. They were so perfect. They weren't too much but they were just perfect. I continued to trace my hand over them.

As i touched his v line his head fell back as he whimpered a little. "Fuck Lin don't do this to me." he managed to say. I just laughed.

He took me by the hips and moved me a bit higher. I could now feel his boner. That's what he wanted. He wanted me to know how turned on he is.

He was not ashamed of it and that's what i like about him. He's confident when it comes to these things.

"Hard for me?" i teased a little touching his torso again. "Always." he chuckled and smirked looking me directly in the eyes.

Suddenly he grabbed me gently and flipped me over so he was now the one on top of me. I felt the warmth from his body against mine.

He immediately buried his head in my neck. He started kissing it gently and sucking on some spots. I made a gasping sound at the sudden move.

I enjoyed his lips on my body a lot. He slowly made his way a bit lower kissing the part of my breast that is showing from bra.

I moaned a little and he seemed to like it. He made his kissing way to the other breast and I quietly whispered his name "Tom."

As i said his name he immediately started sucking on the spot he was just at. He left some hickeys there and was really proud that he marked my breasts so now they belong to him.

I was just brushing my hand over his back. He looked up at me. I looked back at him. We were just looking into each other's eyes. They were full of love.

A sharp pain flew through my heart as i knew I can't let him love me yet. I'm not put together. The thoughts flew away fast because Tom spoked.

"You look so beautiful." he said still looking me in the eyes. "Thank you Tommy." i said kissing his forehead lightly.

"I wish your period didn't sabotage us like this." he groaned and i laughed. "Just wait few more days." i chuckled not realizing i said it out loud. His smirk grew big.

"I'm tired." he said handing me a pillow. I put it under my head. "Can i?" he asks pointing to my chests. I nod.

He kiss each of them before snuggling his head into them. I laughed at his action. "You're titties are really comfortable." he said. "They're all yours now."

We made ourselves more comfortable and he covered us with blanket. "Tom you have to lift your head up so i can take off your bandanna."

"Noo." he groaned. "It's going to be just a few seconds." i said grabbing his head gently and lifting it up. He looked up at me. "But I miss them already." he fake sniffed.

Damn he really loves my titties  "You'll have them back in second." i smiled and took off his bandanna.

I took it off and he smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the lips before snuggling his head back into my chests.

I started brushing my fingers through his dreads slowly. He was basically laying on top off me hugging me with his head buried in my chests. But his legs weren't on me so I could be comfortable as well. (hope you know what i mean😭

(literally like this but his dreads are down and they're shirtless🤨)

"Can we stay like this forever?" he asked. "Of course." I laughed a little. I love his childish actions.

We continued laying and i was stroking his dreads as his breathing got slower. I think he fell asleep.

I just hugged onto him more to feel him closer even tho he was already really close.

I started to overthink everything. Does he love me? I feel like he does by the way his eyes speak. But what if he will use me? No he would not do that.

I really want to be with him cause i do love him. I really do. Why does everything have to be so difficult. Fucking shit.

I kept stroking his dreads until the door opened a little. "Bill?" i whispered. "Yea?" he asked as he came in.

"Take a picture." i smiled at him widely. He nodded and took out his phone. I snuggled my head more into him and he snapped the picture.

"Got it." he gave me a thumb up. "Thanks." "Well I won't ask questions now but later you will tell me everything in details." he chuckled. "Duh." i said and he walked away closing the door behind him.
_______________________
Author's note:
🤗🤗

1016 words