5

I groaned and turned the alarm off. It was now 4:30 p.m. so i hade some time to get ready.

I hopped off my bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and packed my toothbrush into my bag.

I took a short shower to clear my head a little bit. It was a nice hot shower. I wrapped a towel around my body, my hair was dry since a didn't have to wash them yet.

I removed my makeup and did my skincare since I won't really be able to do it tomorrow. I put some vaseline on my lashes and i curled them a little to look good.

I packed some of my makeup to my bag along with some other stuff.

I unwrapped the towel from my body and stared at myself. I felt disgusting. The bruise on my hand looked horrible and still huts pretty bad.

I looked at my wrists. I opened a drawer and took out some bandages. I wrapped them around my wrists. I didn't wanted to risk them noticing.

My eyes went to my stomach. I mean I wasn't fat at all and being fat isn't anything bad but it just brought back all the memories from the bullying i got as a child.

Other kids made fun of me for being chubby so I stopped eating. I was only 10. It broke my mother's heart seeing me like this. But we made it trough together and I started eating normally again and started working out.

I stopped working out after mom died. And i also started eating a lot to help me with my mental health. My mom was my biggest support. I still have my sister but she isn't even home at all.

I felt tears roll down my face. I quickly wiped them and took a deep breath. I didn't wanted fo ruin a good night.

I put on some lotion to smell good and wrapped some bandages around my ankles as well. I left the bathroom and went over to my closet.

I took out some clean panties and light grey baggy sweatpants. Then a dark grey long sleeve top that covered my stomach. I didn't take any bra cause I wanted to be comfortable.

I took some extra bra and panties for tomorrow along with some outfit. I put on long socks to hide the bandages on my ankles and wristbands to hide the bandages on my wrists.

I tied my hair up in a messy bun with some hair falling out in the front cause they are to short to hold in the bun.

I checked the time. 5:24 p.m. Shit. I quickly threw everything in my bag and went over for my guitar for tomorrow's practice. I got my phone and left my room rushing downstairs.

"I'm leaving!" I shouted from the hall so my father would hear me. I didn't get any answer again. I put on my shoes and my jacket and left the house.

It was snowing outside. I couldn't really run since the streets were slippery and i was carrying my guitar so i had to walk fast. It was already dark and ngl it was kinda scary.

I sped up even more when i started getting closer to their house. My ears and face were freezing cause i didn't take a hat and scarf.

At 5:35 i was standing in-front of their door. I rang the bell and the door opened immediately. Bill let me inside and hugged me tight.

"Gosh you're freezing!" he yelled in shock. Like literally yelled. "Yeah i was in hurry and i forgot my hat and scarf." I said while taking down my shoes and my jacket.

"I'll make you some hot chocolate. You can put your things upstairs in my room." he smiled and went to the kitchen.

I went upstairs to his room and put my things on the floor. My stomach twisted again. I was hungry like really hungry. I shrugged it off and went back downstairs.

I hopped onto the couch right next to Tom. "Hey there beautiful." he smirked. "Hi there handsome." i joked back.

"I like when you call me that." he chuckled to himself. "Oh, really?" I teased a bit. "Don't act like you don't think I'm handsome." he laughed. "Maybe i do think you're handsome. But who knows?" I flirted back.

He was starting into my eyes. And i was starting into his. His eyes were so beautiful. I felt my body getting weak.

"I got the hot chocolate!" Bill yelled as he was coming towards us. I quickly looked away from Tom but i felt his eyes burning into me. "Thanks Billboard!" i took the chocolate.

I didn't really wanted to drink it. But that would be weird so i did take a sip and instantly my mind regretted that but I continued drinking trying to ignore it.

I saw all the snacks on the table. I couldn't even look at them. I hate this gut feeling from eating. I thought i got rid of it forever. But not really it's coming back.

Bill searched the grudge 2 as we continued sipping our chocolate. I put my cup back as he press play. I cuddle into some pillow and put blanket over myself.

Tom laughs at my childish action. I roll my eyes and laugh as well. Bill does the same as me leaving Tom without any blanket.

"Yo guys give me some blanket." Tom says as the movie starts. "I'm sure Lin Lin won't mind sharing hers since she's next to you, right?" Bill says and smirks and me.

I give him the 'are you kidding' look making sure Tom doesn't see. "Yea sure, here." I lift up the blanket and Tom slips under it.

Now i can fell his warm body touching mine. Butterflies filling my stomach.

There was a jumpscare and all three of us squeezed into each other. Bill hid under the blanket and started cursing.

We laughed. That's when i noticed that toms hand was holding mine. I almost died at that moment. But i acted like I didn't care. My other hand was holding the pillow i yelled in each time i got scared.

Bill took mine pillow, he knew to well what he was doing. He knew I needed to hide my head anytime i get scared.

Another jumpscare came and i hid my head in Toms chest and squeezed his hand. I felt my heart racing but I wanted to risk it.

He let go off my hand and put his hand around my shoulders to make me fell safe and his other hand took mine. He didn't say anything just smiled at me.

I  turned around and saw Bill pointing hearts at us and blowing kisses. I sticked my tongue out at him and turned back to the movie.

We stayed like this till the end of the movie. I swear he is so hot I can't-

______________________________
Author's note:
OMGOMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH🤭
don't forget to vote ❣️

1190 words