31

The alarm woke me up. I didn't sleep well last night. I was thinking about Lin. I don't think that she fell of the stairs. I just don't.

I groaned and turned the alarm off. I stretched and got up. I put on some shirt since i was sleeping only in my sweatpants.

I walked downstairs and saw Bill already sitting there drinking his coffee. "Good morning." he smiled. I gave him a slight smile "Morning." i said really tired.

"I made you your coffee." he said pointing to the cup in front on him. "Thank you." i said almost sad sitting down.

"What's wrong?" he asked looking at me worried. "Bill I'm scared. Lin called me last night that she won't come to school because she fell on the stairs and hurt her leg. I don't really believe it. I'm scared that something will happen to her and I won't be able to protect her and fail like i once did in protecting you.." i said tears forming in my eyes.

"Tom. Don't think this way please. Nothing is your fault. And we will help her. I promise." he said pulling me into a comforting hug. I started crying in his hands.

I could hear him sob as well. We stayed like this for a whole 10 minutes. "You know what? Fuck school today. I'll call Lin and we will pick her up and we can spend the whole day together. Then we'll call Georg to come here with his girlfriend and the rest to hang out." Bill said still hugging me.

"Alright." i sighed a bit. I broke the hug and looked at him. "But what if there's something she suffering about and we can't help her cause she won't tell us what's wrong.." I looked away from him.

"She probably won't tell us but we can focus on making her happy so she would stop suffering." he gave me a slight smile and i gave one back.

"I really love her. I do." i said smiling to myself like crazy. "I'm glad you do." Bill said sipping on his coffee.

"Tell me what you guys did yesterday." he smirked a little.

"I came into her room and she was crawled into a ball crying. I asked what wrong and she said that her stomach hurts really bed."

"Poor Lin."

"Yea so I hopped on the bed next to her and told her to roll up her hoodie a little and pull her pants down a little as well." I smirked realizing what it sounds like.

"You fucked her?!" he said almost spilling his coffee.

"Noo! I put my hands on her hips and started doing circles with my thumbs."

"Oh how nice of you."

"She fell asleep so i just cuddled to her and watched some movie. She smells so good I can't." i said smiling to myself.

"You're literally obsessing over her." he laughed. 

I just rolled my eyes. "Well the she woke up panicking a little and ran to the bathroom. I realized that she bled through so I changed the sheets. She asked me to bring her some clean clothes so i did. She came out and started apologizing but I told her that it's alright. I told her I changed the sheets and she thanked me. I got this idea to braid her hair."

"Cute."

"I asked her to take off her hoodie and damn she had a while long sleeve top and she looked so hot I swear she's perfect." i said playing with my piercing.

"You really are obsessed."

"So i braided her hair and she went over to the mirror to look at them. She said that she's amazed and that my not only my fingers can play the guitar perfectly but they can even braid hair. So I decided to be dirty so i said that they can do a really good job not only in playing or braiding. She said oh really? So i asked her if she wanted to find out."

"You dirty asshole."

"Well she said that she's on her period and i said I don't mind being the shark. She then said nuh uh. We were joking the whole time dw. Then I found out that she's a virgin and she's tired of it. I asked her if she wanted me to help her and she said maybe someday and i said bet. SO I BASICALLY GET TO FUCK HER SOMEDAY IM SO HAPPY.!" i squealed.

"Tom you're so sex obsessed I'm getting worried."

"So then we made out and it was fucking amazing. She tastes so good I could kiss her all day long. I gave her a hickey and we watched some movie. I offered her skittles but she didn't take any. She ended up laying in my lap. I was scared she could feel my boner but I think she didn't." i was blushing so hard to myself.

"She gets you hard?"

"Well yes she does. Then she asked me what is the time and i told her something past six and she started panicking and telling ne to go home because her dad will be home in a while. I wanted to stay with her but she refused. I gave her a one last kiss and got out through the window since her father was already in the driveway. And this is the part that I'm worried about."

"I totally understand Tom. It's weird. If our mom is home she doesn't mind when she's here. Why would her father mind?" Bill said seriously.

"That's what I'm talking about." i looked at the cup i was holding. "Well we'll figure it out don't worry." he said and i nodded.

"Now let's get some more sleep and then call Lin." he said getting up. I got up as well and followed him upstairs. "Hey i know this will sound weird but can I sleep with you? I just want to make sure you're safe.." i asked Bill.

"Of course you can Tom. It's not weird." he smiled at me and we went to his room. We hopped to the bed and I cuddled up to Bill. It made me feel safe. We fell asleep together.
_____________________
Author's note:
Boring chapter sorry! It'll get better soon.

1053 words