6

⚠️eating disorder⚠️

After the first horror we played another. Bill was now hugging my legs, i was laying on Tom's chest.

Every time there is a scary part Bill squeezes my legs, i hide my head into Tom's chest and Tom hides his face on the top of my head and he squeezes my hand he's holding.

His other hand is around me rubbing my back slowly. It calms me down a lot.

The movie ended and we al sighed in relief. "I think we should watch something less scary now." Bill said sitting up. "Definitely." I said really fast.

My stomach twisted really loudly. Loud enough for them to hear. Shit.

"Looks like someone is hungry." Tom laughed. "Oh shut up." I said jokingly. "Here, have some snacks." Bill handed me a bowl full of them.

I can't eat that. But i have to or it will be to obvious. They can't find out. Shit shit shit.

I looked at the bowl. I was really hungry hut eating that was the last thing I wanted to do. I closed my eyes and reached for some snacks.

I gave Bill the bowl back and began to eat that. I felt guilty immediately. Every bite of the food made me feel sick from my stomach. I wanted to trow it all up.

I was now sitting up and eating. Toms arm still around my shoulders. Bill was trying to find some good movie.

"What about mean girls?" he asked us. "Hell yes!" i yelled in excitement. I love that movie. "Aint no way I'm watching that." Tom groaned. "Eh duh you are watching that." I looked at him.

He smirked "Sure I'll watch that for you." he winked. I knew he was just playing with me so I played along. I gave him a kiss on the cheek "Thank you Tommy."

He sat there processing what just happened. I was never flirty with him before. "Get a room you two." Bill said LOUDLY while hopping on the couch. We laughed but I could hear that Tom was a bit nervous. That was weird..

In the middle of the movie i felt sick from my stomach. I knew my brain wanted to get the food out of my stomach. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said while leaving making Toms hand drop to the couch. They nodded.

I closed the door behind me. I quickly bended over the toilet but I couldn't throw up. I needed to help it. I put my fingers inside my throat making me gag.

After a while i finally threw up. I felt relieved. I flushed the toilet and sat with my back against the wall. I felt so bad. I started crying. My head was so dizzy everything started to go blury but I didn't pass out.

I just sat there crying with my head hurting like crazy.
____________________
Tom's pov:

She's been gone for a while now. Like 15 minutes. "Do you think she's ok?" I asked Bill. "I'm not sure go check on her." I got up and went closer to the bathroom.

As i got closer i heard sobbing. I quickly ran to the door and knocked.
___________________

Someone knocked on the door. I heard familiar voice "Lin are you alright?" it was Tom. Shit. I felt so weak. "Yea I'm fine." I tried to sound believable but it was obvious something was wrong.

"May i come in?" he asked. He was worried. I didn't answer i just continued sitting on the floor letting tears drop down my face.

The door opened. My eyes immediately locked with his. I could see the worry in his eyes when he saw me.

"Oh god Lin what happened." he kneeled down next to me. I looked at him with teary eyes. I didn't say anything i just hugged him. Tight.

He hugged me back. I think he understood what happened. He picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"Let's get you cleaned up." he wiped my mouth and gave me a cup with water to clean my mouth and throat. He then wiped the tear on my cheeks. I wasn't crying anymore.

"Thank you." I said slowly. I really appreciated him in that moment. He didn't need to know what happened. He just helped me to make me feel alright.

"It's nothing." he gave me a caring smile. I admired his face. His beautiful eyes, smile, nose, everything. I smiled back.

"Are you alright now?" he hugged ne again. "I'm better thanks to you Tommy." "Do you want to change clothes? Maybe to your pajamas?" he asked as he broke the hug.

At that moment i realized i forgot my pjs at home. "Shit I forgot them at home." I started fidgeting with my fingers. How could i be so stupid.

"Hey it's ok don't worry. I can give you some of my clothes." "Yes please if you don't mind." "Believe me, I don't." and with that he picked me up my legs wrapped around his torso and hands around his neck. His hand were on my thighs holding me carefully.

He sat me down on his bed and went over to his closet. "You want something short or long?" he asked as he was searching in his walk-in closet.

Of course I can't wear anything short. It will show my bruise and all the bandages. "Long please." "Alright."

After a while he came back with a large af hoodie and some sweatpants that had lace so they won't fall down from my hips.

"Thank you again I really appreciate it." i took the clothes and looked him in the eyes. "I'm glad i could help you." i saw something in his eyes. I never saw that before it was like his eyes were literally glowing.

"Change in my bathroom." he pointed at the door next to his closet. I nodded and went to change.

The hoodie was big as hell as well as the sweatpants but I didn't mind. I felt safe in his clothes they smelt like him.

I felt a lot better now and my head wasn't dizzy anymore. I fixed my bun a little and went back to his room.

He was sitting on the bed. His eyes looked me up and down. "You look great in my clothes." he smirked. I gave him a little spin and patted his head.

He pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on the side of my lips leaving me there standing frozen. What the FUCK. My body was burning.

He laughed "Lets go back downstairs. he got up and took my hand as we went downstairs. I was still processing what has happened.

"What happened? And why are you in his clothes?" Bill paused. "OMG did you guys fuck?" he started jumping on the couch.

"WHAT- no we didn't!" Tom yelled back at him throwing a pillow on him. I giggled. Bill sat down and we did too.

"Then tell me what happened." he asked more serious now. "Well i felt sick so I went to the bathroom and i threw up. I felt so weak I couldn't even stand up so i just sat there and cried. Them Tom came and helped me get cleaned up and borrowed me his clothes cause i forgot my pjs at home. That's basically all." i finished talking.

"Oh I'm sorry Lin Lin hope you feel better now." i gave him a hug. "I feel a lot better that before" i smiled.

"But Tom that was so cute of you." Bill teased. "Oh shut it." he laughed. We continued watching the movie. Tom was laying in my lap and i was scratching his head and playing with his dreads.

Bill was resting his head on my shoulder and my head was resting on his.

I hate that I lied to them. But i just can't tell them how i really feel. I can't tell them that the eating disorder is back. I just can't..

I let my thoughts run trough my head. Soon my eyelids fell heavy and i fell asleep.
______________________________
Author's note:
Aw Tom is so cute
don't forget to vote❣️

1369 words